ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MULTIPLAYER]Air Base CS v1.0
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: [MULTIPLAYER]Air Base CS v1.0 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, I don't feel like posting a paragraph. Self explanatory. Have fun.

http://www.goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=199

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice work, 00Dark. I'll have to check this out in a bit. Smile

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

fantsu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG looks awesome!
Shocked

...but the link doesn't work for me.
Going to try later on.

katiekurick
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Could you please post the code on this topic? I'm not sure how I would get the code from that link...Sorry, but it would be very helpful. Smile

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's not a code; it's a patch. Click the Download link on the linked entry, then read this.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wellcom to the forms katiekurick but no its not a GameShark code its a download but you need to make ser you have a zip open Program katiekurick i think most computer come with one.

katiekurick
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Whenever I apply the patch, the ROM created gets so glitchy, it's not right. I even have version 1.1. I'm new to these forums, and I'm not sure if this sort of discussion is allowed here but I need a little help. Sad

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you need to go to the Goldeneye Vault.com and Download the latess Editor now you may think im insane becuse its goldeneye But not PD But SubDrag has put the Updated PD Editor in goldeneye Editor wich will help you pache it. hope i help.

HackBond

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

katiekurick wrote:
Whenever I apply the patch, the ROM created gets so glitchy, it's not right. I even have version 1.1. I'm new to these forums, and I'm not sure if this sort of discussion is allowed here but I need a little help. Sad

Did you use the PD xdelta patching?

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you're using Project 64 or 1964, you need to update the ROM settings to match an unmodified PD ROM.

PJ64: Right click on the ROM in the ROM list and choose Edit Game Settings, or load it and click Options -> Settings -> Rom Settings tab. Change the options to:

CPU core style: Recompiler
Self-modifying code method: Protect Memory
Memory Size: 8 MB
Advanced Block Linking: Off
Default Save Type: 16kbit Eeprom
Counter Factor: 2
*Larger Compile Buffer
*Register caching
*Use TLB

1964: Highlight the ROM in the list, or load it, and click the toolbar button with the hand pointing at the document. Change the options to:

Expansion Pak: Yes
Save Type: EEPROM
EEPROM Size: 16Kb EEPROM
Timing Control: No
Self-Modifying Code: Protect Memory

Anything not mentioned can be left with the default settings (if you played around with them already, they all have "(default)" in their name).

fantsu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

do counter factor and advanced block linking really affect?
not for me anyways.
counter factor 1 just makes the game so much smoother.
depends from the computer of course.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PJ64 is much slower with CF1 for me. Also, when I lowered 1964 to CF2 it ran way too fast compared to CF3. I don't know if they handle them differently or what, but I figured it's safest to stick with the default in both.

katiekurick
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Spyster wrote:
katiekurick wrote:

Did you use the PD xdelta patching?

Yes, and still, it's really buggy. Like I go to make a new file, but I can't. Says everything is full, and it cannot detect an expansion pak.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You need to change the ROM settings, like I described in my post above. Alternatively, you can try playing with one of the Mupen64 variations, but those run the game slower than PJ64 or 1964 do.

katiekurick
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dragonsbrethren wrote:
You need to change the ROM settings, like I described in my post above. Alternatively, you can try playing with one of the Mupen64 variations, but those run the game slower than PJ64 or 1964 do.

I did what you suggested, and it didn't change a thing ): thanks anyway for the help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: