ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Freak glitch... Redone
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Freak glitch... Redone Reply with quote Back to top

Way back in like 98, I was playing a multiplayer game of GE. It was in the bunker, 2 players, thats all I remember. Player2 had died in a cell, he set down the controller and left the room for a few minutes. I continued to roam around, collecting ammo and armor. Then, the black screen turned clear, the pr start was still there, but you could see out of the dead players eyes. I tried to recreate this, but with no sucess. Years later, (about 10 minute ago), I was messing around in multi player. I was in the facility, and I threw some mines around and them up. I died and stayed dead. I then started messing around with player 2, and this glitch happened again. I took a few screen shots and will try to get them up later tonight, after this virus crap is gone. 2 screenshoots held up to the quality, you can even see player 2 in the picutre. I tried to recreate it, but with no success, dont know if this has happened to anyone else, but it can clearly be redone.

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've had this occur a few times, but never intentionally.
It's happened in more than one stage and with different characters playing.
Maybe it is some sort of visual time out, resetting the screen back to normal?

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, I think this has happened to me, but ages ago. I wonder if you leave it long enough, itll start saying messages like "Look at those demon feet!" (DOOM reference) Smile

doctornull
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think the more important issue here is that Ptb, plays multiplayer....by himself! Surprised

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So do I.
Everyone of the multiplayer maps I've hacked have been played and tested by myself.
I've probably ran around in multi more times alone than against another human player! Very Happy

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, one important thing I didn't mention, the first time i did this years ago, it was on the system, this time, it was on an emulator. And playing multi alone gives you lots of ideas, and is impoeant for testing. But don;t get me wrong, I play against people to. Im gonna try to load the immages now. They should be up if a virus doesn't freeze me up.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here they are, don't have to much fun with them!

Enjoy!!!

On a depressing note, I had taken 4 screenshots, but sadly, only 2 made it. The other 2, became all black images. Crying or Very sad

The Extremist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Those 2 screens are enough.

We've got to figure out how this happened! Shocked

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Way back when I thought the secret was how long you left the player dead undisterbed. When it happened the first time, like the second, I wasn't near the body when this happened, also, it stays black for a while. The first time it happened long ago, I took like 5-7 minutes, this time however, it only toom about 1-2 1/2. It's strange, really strange. One thing however I don't remember, is if when it happenened years ago, if I killed the player, or if he killed himself with remote mines. Heres the thing, my instinct and rememberance is pointing to that I killed him, however, like almost everyone else, I discovered the floating remote mines in multiplayer. I loved doing that, so I commonly used remote mines. It may just have to do with blowing yourself up with mines, yet again, mayby not.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, I think this may be caused by one of two things or sumthin im not thinking of Smile .

A: Black Fadeout Timer

B: Graphics overload. Try shooting alot and making lots of explsions, and generally alot of activity, see if it goes quicker.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll try both of these, ill try the second thing first, if it doesnt work, ill leave the emulator tunning all night, to see if it is due to time.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I sprayed bullets all ovber the place with the AR, placed lots of mines, and shoot about 300 zmg rounds, and the screen is still black, but it still might be due to a graphic overload.

Maxout

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The bunker, a good level. That might have happened to me once and I kinda overlooked it understanding that it's technology. But for fun the other day I put all guns on in Bunker2 and did a close up of Natalya in the cell with the right side of her head a hairline disguised by the bar. If you zoom back and forth it's a little eerie and say in a deep voice...

"THE WOMEN OF THE GAME. CAREFUL, SHE HAS PAD'S MAGNUM!"

*reeee reeee reeee reeee*

Just playin' around.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have noticed that whenever this happens, the person is staring up. I'm sure this has somthing to do with the mystery.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ptb wrote:
I have noticed that whenever this happens, the person is staring up. I'm sure this has somthing to do with the mystery.

That must mean that it only works with a specific death animation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: