ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

My GE Program

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: My GE Program Reply with quote Back to top

If you read this thread way back:
Here

You'll see that I made a program to organize GE Cheats. I took some advice from kcghost and I think I have ability to run a cheat list from a .ini file. I'll try my best but no promises. I just want to know, if this program were to come out, would anyone use it? At the time of this post my GS should be here. But I've waiting too long.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, if it means anything .. I WOULD! That is, after I get all my other projects done, then I would try to get as many cheats as I could ported into it. Smile

Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yeah. The version would be 1.0 still. The interface will be so good and smooth looking. But don't get you're hopes up on the file reading thing. I'll try my very best.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The fact that it not only lists the cheat codes, but also details them and displays pictures of them in action is really cool. I'd definitely save it onto my computer and check it out. Not sure how often I would use it, though it'd be a great thing for most GoldenEye fans to have. Smile

Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is it ok if I use some backgrounds from this forum? I'll give credit in a readme or something.

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ask jakob persson...
see, this prog, in combo with kc's code list, would be awesome. speaking of which, is the code list updated? and what did the damn secret button do?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

errr, hehe, I havent updated the code list in a while. In fact, not even my personal list is updated very well. I might get back to work onit when this prog is made.

Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does order matter? Do you want it ABC order or..? Cheat type order or..? What?

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Order does not matter, might as well go ABC... or maybe cheat type, yeah cheat type. You should implement an organization system, Folders or genres of cheats, not just one big list, If you can.

Zippy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That I can do, I'm only using one big list now to test if my file-reader works. By the looks of it, it does.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: