ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[XBLA] @ All you little kids who use Elvis
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevin1gamer
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: [XBLA] @ All you little kids who use Elvis Reply with quote Back to top

I think Elvis should be banned from the game, or atleast made tall. Us normal players have to crouch just to hit him half time. Or even see him for that matter.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Or you could just aim down a bit. His head is about two times bigger than a human's, he's actually at a disadvantage. (I knew this would happen. It's just like the monkey in TS3. No one cared until it was online, and suddenly a "competitive" game...)

kevin1gamer
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dragonsbrethren wrote:
Or you could just aim down a bit. His head is about two times bigger than a human's, he's actually at a disadvantage. (I knew this would happen. It's just like the monkey in TS3. No one cared until it was online, and suddenly a "competitive" game...)

What is TS3? Is that another XBLA game?

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TimeSplitters: Future Perfect. It was multiplatform, GCN, PS2, and Xbox. I don't know if it works on the 360 or not, nor if the servers are even still up.

kevin1gamer
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dragonsbrethren wrote:
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect. It was multiplatform, GCN, PS2, and Xbox. I don't know if it works on the 360 or not, nor if the servers are even still up.

If it was on Xbox, then it works on 360.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not necessarily, there were some games with compatibility issues. I think TS3 works, but I know for a fact that TS2 does not.

kevin1gamer
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dragonsbrethren wrote:
Not necessarily, there were some games with compatibility issues. I think TS3 works, but I know for a fact that TS2 does not.

That was at launch, they all work now though, I believe.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Elvis' head is huge. He'd be easier to get headshots on than someone like Oddjob from GoldenEye. You may need to lower your aim a little bit, but they also need to raise their sights. I personally don't have a problem with the Maian characters in multiplayer. But like DB said, as soon as it goes online, the complaints start piling in.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

kevin1gamer
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Elvis' head is huge. He'd be easier to get headshots on than someone like Oddjob from GoldenEye. You may need to lower your aim a little bit, but they also need to raise their sights. I personally don't have a problem with the Maian characters in multiplayer. But like DB said, as soon as it goes online, the complaints start piling in.

Aiming in the game is like impossible though.

oxidice
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

elvis is just fine i think also, but maian with human head is quite lame. not sure if you can still use it in xbla version, but i hope not.

kevin1gamer
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oxidice wrote:
elvis is just fine i think also, but maian with human head is quite lame. not sure if you can still use it in xbla version, but i hope not.

You can.

oxidice
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well thats not good i think

parabolee@gmail.com
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kevin1gamer wrote:
Dragonsbrethren wrote:

That was at launch, they all work now though, I believe.

I'm afraid not -

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm

pewe393
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Timesplitters - Free Radical Design RIP Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys im new and this is my 1st post.....

Time Splitters was made by a Company called Free Radical Design. They consisted of ex-employees of Rare who left when Xbox took them over. They were part of the team who created PD and Goldeneye and this reflects in how the game was made as its very similar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TimeSplitters

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Radical_

I imagine they left Rare because of Microsoft trying to call the shots over what they could create/develop hence the company name. They have now been taken over by Crytec as they went into administration. Crytec were asked about Timesplitters 4 (previously in developement by Free Radical) and Crytek UK claimed that they would continue the project once there is a high industry demand for such a game. Obviously the directors in the board room know better than the fans!!!!. IMO gaming production at the moment has reached a real creative low and hats off to these guys for doing what they did. Im just happy PD has been re-released on XBOX and I am actually playing better now than I did when it was originally released on N64 Very Happy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Radical_Design#Unreleased_games

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TimeSplitters_4

If anyone has the Xbox live version of Perfect Dark my gamertag is
Vipersniper 360 send me a friend request if you want to play some multiplayer/challenges/achievements as Im finding it hard to get players on the on the matchmaking system Wink

pewe393
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Using Elvis Reply with quote Back to top

Anyway back to the reason for the post.... Correct me if im wrong but with the auto aim option in PD doesnt it eradicate the issue of missing little Elvis?? I know if you want to get head shots in multiplayer your best to turn it off. In GE I remember I used to have to aim up for Baron Samedi and down for Odd Job head shots Wink

Can anyone let me know if they think its better to turn auto aim off in multiplayer because ive turned it on for the challenges and off for missions as im trying to complete Perfect Agent with out Auto Aim for ther Achievement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: