ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GoldenEye HD Texture Pack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NapalmNero
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: GoldenEye HD Texture Pack Reply with quote Back to top

More Screens and Downloads Here:
http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=46896

I take no credit for this creation.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It looks pretty neat, but the guy who put it up hasn't said anything else about it in nearly a year and a half. I doubt that it was ever finished, and even the version those images were captured from probably never got released publicly.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

NapalmNero
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It actually was released; however it is a 1964 Texture Update. Sadly the file has since been taken offline and people are looking for the mirror. I've yet to consults the /v/idya games board on 4chan(where I usually go to find texture things like this.); and I don't want to.. because they scare me 3:

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, I remember seeing this before. My first thought was that someone bought those poor Russian soldiers uniforms wrapped in cellophane. That does not look like fabric at all. Unfortunately, the texture used on the mountains does, in a way...

As you can imagine from how critical I've been of the PD remake, I'm not thrilled at all with the changes. Making the pavement in Dam snow covered is kind of cool, until you notice that they painted caution stripes right onto the snow. They may follow you around any corner and have no idea how to shoot over a railing, but I don't think the Soviet army is that incompetent.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like how it looks but the dam cude of ben better thu.

MC TC
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys,

I have planned for a while now to make hires textures for the mission select screen in Goldeneye. Problem is: For this I have to make a screenshots in game while flying. I don't want to use the Goldeneye Editor for it because it doesn't show objects and enemys and has some minor graphical issues.
Is there some sort of invisible/fly/god-mode in the game so I can make the screenshots for the mission select screen? If there is: How can I use it?

Thanks in advance.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, most of those shots were taken from the intro cameras. I wouldn't be surprised if all of them were, but the cameras were later changed/removed (in the case of multi). You should be able to get shots of several of them without doing anything. Some will be impossible to replicate, though, especially Jungle.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, that looks REALLY REALLY cool.

Trevor

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I tried a quick one a while back (I thin k |I posted it on the RWP but I couldn't tone the guards down to olive green. Although I changed the colour of the bmp it still showed as bright green on the models.

I suppose in GEX 'SE' it could be done since its the acutal models we are working on/porting over.

Trev

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: