ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Mysterious Stewardress [Air Base]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Mysterious Stewardress [Air Base] Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I just recently grabbed moon jump and wanted to test it out. So I tried airbase. I used the 'Walk through walls' cheat as well. As I ran through the mountain, I came across a stewardress?!?!? What is she doing in a mountain?

THIS HAS BEEN SOLVED
Turns out all I had to do is zoom out and I saw her. But what is she doing here?
[/img]

Last edited by acceptable67 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Were you using any other codes at the time? I don't ever remember seeing a regular stewardess in the Air Base mission. How and why she is there, I have no clue.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No sir.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well this is very odd. First of all, there are two Head stewardess's (maybe one is cut-scene only).

But guard 3A is a regular stewardess appearing where is described here. It has action block 0419, but I don't ever see her in-game.

I wonder if this is related to that lost intro DB was talking about. What's odd is 0419 even has a comment that says (it's not identical to chicago block but chicago block has exact text, so maybe based of CIA agents there?):
Debug Comment (LIMO READY TO GO
)...

I wonder if they originally arrived via limo? Or that just means the lift. Either way, when I assign guards to it, they just simply cower and hold their heads, and if you kill them nothing happens.

Action 0419 is also shared by a CIA agent starting near the suitcase place area, who I've also never seen before. Also shared by a steward, which I think I have seen before?

What was also weird was it took about 5 adds of guards before they showed up - maybe they removed a ton of guards via guard id and the early ones were used in actions, but possibly deleted?

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow. Means I made a really good find. Thanks for the information SubDrag.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can you recreate how you found her in mountain?

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You want another screen shot?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No just method, cause I couldn't reproduce

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HMM this happend to me and my little bro too a few weeks/months ago.I I'm not mistaken I was testing out some codes too.The stewardess only appeared once though.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Same BGS. And at SubDrag. I was trying out the new GameShark code Moon Jump I picked up off a youtube video, shown in one of the pictures, and decided to test it out in Air Base. Well, I shot the first guard w/ the cross bow, I moon jumped to the top near the glass, shot the glass, killing both of the Office Workers, then killed the women w/ the disguise, and killed the rest of the guards, I waited a few minutes, checking that all the guards were dead, wen't INSIDE the mountain, shown in screen shot 1, then saw her, astonished, I took the screen shot, then I zoomed out, than landed on the ground and shot her, shown in screen 2.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well The way I found her was just by testing some codes and went back there normally.I'll see if I can find her again

EDIT: nope can't seem to find her again

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I couldn't find either. Thats odd. It must be only when you test a cheat or something or a new cheat for the first time the stewardress appears? But thats highly unlikely that thats the reason. Because it tested it on level 1 to.

RegalSin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes there was a girl in the airport scene. I remember there was innocent people all over the place.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm building a list of all character models used in missions, and just saw the additional bodies in the setup. A CIA Agent, Steward and Stewardess. The only one that has been seen is the Stewardess, but it seems very difficult for those who have found her to reproduce their results. I have to wonder... even if these three bodies are usually never seen, are they still loaded into the memory? Would the PD Face Mapper catch those textures, if they are indeed in use?

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Isn't there a steward/stewardess in the lower area of Air Force One? Maybe they was more purpose for them in Air Base at one time...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: