ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Mission/Multiplayer Task Listings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Send it over, I'll pick it up from there

Spyster wrote:
Wreck wrote:
Hrmm, I thought Spyster was working on Caverns? I know he had started on the multiplayer portion of the map, but he did get stuck at one point. Whether he is still determined to finish this or not, I can't say. I'd just hate to see someone work on something that somebody else is currently doing.

If Camaro is not going to pick up Depot, it's all yours.
If Spyster retires from Caverns, it's open to whomever wants it.

Hopefully the two of them will respond with their status on the maps soon.

I have it finished (the textures and stuff, no obects or hills etc), the problem was getting a save to work right for testing. If you want it, I'll send you it.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, but I'm curious about something, Spyster...

When you were working on the clipping, didn't you just do the rooms that were accessible in GE's multiplayer? I believe you may have also deleted the rooms that weren't used in MP? If this is so, than there are two problems with your clipping file. The first is that only part of the level is clipped, with the first third left undone. Also, if rooms were deleted, than the room ID's won't match up. The clipping tile must match the room that they are in. These would need to be updated, or else they will cause errors with portal loading, and might even cause you to drop through the ground.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

HackBond

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Yeah, but I'm curious about something, Spyster...

When you were working on the clipping, didn't you just do the rooms that were accessible in GE's multiplayer? I believe you may have also deleted the rooms that weren't used in MP? If this is so, than there are two problems with your clipping file. The first is that only part of the level is clipped, with the first third left undone. Also, if rooms were deleted, than the room ID's won't match up. The clipping tile must match the room that they are in. These would need to be updated, or else they will cause errors with portal loading, and might even cause you to drop through the ground.

SubDrag would start it again, the clipping is missing (somehow) and it would only take a few minutes to get the portals and textures imported.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

HackBond

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag takes Caverns
Spyster takes Citadel for a shot.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going to spend a good amount of time today converting the remaining background files. I'll be putting the rest of the necessary textures in, so every level will be possible to view in the PD Editor. By getting this done today, I won't have to work on it some other tomorrow. There are seven or eight maps to do, and it'll probably take me most of the day. The files will become available for those who want to take on a project, or simply want to view them.

Camaro
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, can't believe I missed this thread. But yeah, I gave up on Depot because I'm not sure I'm doing everything right.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, thanks for the confirmation. If you ever want to give it another shot, it's currently open. I think the Depot has some issues with portals and visibility, so it may require a more in-depth checking into.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've gotten the Silo and Control backgrounds done, and listed all of the necessary images for Aztec. There are just so many of them, that I decided to move onto other levels in the meantime. Aside from some current RGB issues, both maps seem quite good.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok cool.

So that means you have a ctans to try the clipping i send you wreck?

The clipping for aztec.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's coming up very, very soon. I've actually just got the Jungle background imported, and am in the process of doing the Streets. That only leaves four maps. Once I get to Aztec, which may be the last of them, I'll absolutely, positively check out your clipping file. Smile

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok good to know that your getting to the clipping file soon Wreck.

Just to give you the heads up i loss everything to the aztec so i have no file of it at all. Sad

HackBond

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Im dropping Citadel for anything else to work on, Citadel is a bit confusing.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I finished up the Streets BG import earlier today, and just spent a bit of time on Citadel. It only required three textures; which were all already in my working GE:X ROM. Both seem to be fine, though Streets has some issues with portals that cut through rooms.

Four maps remain.

HackBond

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll take on Silo if no-one else has already started. I'll try and start right away.

MRKane

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gonna add one. I was working on this but am really dragged down with course and work at the moment, and won't get any breathing time until well into the new year (damn these 100% internally assessed courses!). So onto:

Dam
Ported By: MRKane
Background: BSP is successfully ported, but portals and visibility giving issues
Clipping: Created, but disfunctional (Full clipping including Island)
Setup: Not Started
Pads: Not Started

Anyone who wants to help out with this - flick me a PM and I'll send over everything that I've got on the level, including some tricky transformations to make it all fit. The Dam has always been my fav. level, but I've just not the time to progress with it anymore Crying or Very sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: