ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Is there a way to edit appearances/add new character models?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Levgreee
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: Is there a way to edit appearances/add new character models? Reply with quote Back to top

Like if I wanted to change the colors for a lab outfit, is there a way I could do that?

Is there a way to put the models in Goldeneye, Bond, 006, etc., in Perfect Dark?

Thanks for your help.

Levgreee
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hm I've found the model editor, as far as I can tell, images can be imported into there to replace the current images for models?

If that's the case, I'd have to find a way to open the default images, so I could change them and then import them..

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: Is there a way to edit appearances/add new character mod Reply with quote Back to top

Levgreee wrote:
Like if I wanted to change the colors for a lab outfit, is there a way I could do that?

Is there a way to put the models in Goldeneye, Bond, 006, etc., in Perfect Dark?

Thanks for your help.

Yes you can import stuff from Goldeneye 007 Levgreee but it take a lot of work thu. oh and and a lot of stuff has ben port over to PD to Levgreee if you want to see some of the stuff that has ben port over to PD heres the link

http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=4531

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You could use image editor and replace images in editor.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I was just going to say what SubDrag did. I modded the CI Soldiers uniforms to gold before. I even still have the files.

Levgreee
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the help, I was stuck on finding out how to save the pictures externally but I got it.

The next thing is, I notice the "Import GE images to PD". How/where do I find the GE images to import them?

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Thanks for the help, I was stuck on finding out how to save the pictures externally but I got it.

The next thing is, I notice the "Import GE images to PD". How/where do I find the GE images to import them?

I have no idey whare it is. SubDrag wud be the one to no this.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's binary file of XXXXYYYYZZZZ, etc, imports to same exact slot.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I noticed that to. I couldn't find any GE textures.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: