ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[Characters] Intergalactic Models: April 29th, 2010

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: [Characters] Intergalactic Models: April 29th, 2010 Reply with quote Back to top

Best friends Paul and Antonio were desperate to make it into the world of high fashion. They'd send their headshots into just about any clothing company and modeling agency that had a public address. Little did they know, they were being watched by beings from another galaxy. The answering machine in their apartment had a special message one day, letting them know that they had been hand picked for a hot new reality television program; "Zheannon's Next Top Super Human Sexy Slave Show". Both airfare and accommodations were to be paid for in full by the producers. Unfortunately, the spacecraft crashed over the Paloomkohr region, after a wave of electronic interference jammed the ship's controls. All members of the voyage miraculously survived unscathed, but were brutally mauled to death by a pack of starving nexos less than an hour later. So close to fame, yet so, so far away...

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well done ones agan Wreck.

Lol love the story it wus funny but sad at the same times lol

Trevor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Will streets now feature all the civilians now, or am, I jumping the gun?

Trev

acceptable67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just laughed my ass off when I saw "Alien with a space hammer, WTF?"

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As much as I'd like to say that the Streets will have more of the civilian characters, I don't know if it can. There are an awful lot of textures in use in the Streets mission. Between the background, the vehicles, the tank, and the already four character models (Bond [Formal], Valentin, Russian Soldier, and the red Civilian), it's a pretty hungry stage. Since PD utilizes more RAM than GoldenEye, it is possible for extra models to get squeezed in. It'll require thorough testing, once we get to that point. I do seem to recall getting Natalya and Ourumov in GE without any apparent texture issues, so perhaps there is hope.

Hehe, I knew I wanted to do something with the two civilians being in a fall-fashion campaign, but when I put them in Crash Site and saw Elvis standing there in the background, it had to include something about aliens.

radorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I'm sure that not using mp3 will let even more space for textures and stuff.

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They look great!

Nice to see Graeme's head ported to the dark side!

goldengreg007
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright sweater vest! YEAH!!

Trevor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So, is that why streets only had the red guy in it?

I thought they just forgot to put the others in.

theres a femail civilian too isn't there (or is there only a scientist)

Trev

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There was a female civilian that was included in multiplayer, and another female civilian that was never utilized anywhere. I have all five of the male civilians ported over, so the girls will have their day soon.

I would imagine texture space was the main reason no other civilian characters were included in the Streets mission. It looks as though they could've probably gotten at least one more in, had they chosen the guy who shares the most textures with the red civilian, which just so happens to be the Cardigan Man (sweater vest).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: