ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

ALL GUNS ON AT ALL TIMES CODE -------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:42 am    Post subject: ALL GUNS ON AT ALL TIMES CODE ------- Reply with quote Back to top

I thought about this the other day. If anyone knows where the values are that turn on the ALL GUNS ON from the MCM menu this would be a really cool code to hack. I mean think about it: You could just have all the damn things in any multi level you want. THIS IS NOT the regular cheat!!! Someone would have to use the MCM menu codes and see what the values change to when you turn on all the weapons and make a PERMANENT ON code for them Wink

81036F6C 0000
81036F6E 0002
D0064F31 000C
80024303 0001

I have NO IDEA where the game actually stores the players values when this menu is used but it can't be that damn hard to hack Wink ZOINK? Squeeeeeeeee!!!!! lol

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: NEVERMIND lol Reply with quote Back to top

Found a code and saved it to my website too lol Great one!!! Cool

zoinkity

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry it's taken so long to respond. Not easy to get on the internet anymore.

This line alters the normal "All Guns" code so it will work in multiplayer as well. Simply select it from the cheat menu.
8003F83B 0006

If you want it to be activated at all times--even when the cheat menu isn't present--you'll need these two lines as well.
8002A903 0001
800696A3 0001
The first forces looking at activated cheats, and the second sets the activation flag for the cheat. You can set more of these to force other cheats on as well.

Do note that in multiplayer all weapons will not add doubles. There is a glitch that does not allow weapon mirroring in multiplayer games, and very obviously Rare knew of this but was unable to remedy it before release.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's interesting...
So is it possible that they had once intended on allowing doubled weapons in multi, but because of the left model drawing issue they deactivated it?

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

zoinkity

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I thought I mentioed it before, but all signs point toward doubles having been in multi, getting broken, then locked out of release.

There's a flag in the weapon set list dedicated to setting a pickup as left. This flag is read, but a branch forces it to be ignored. Concidering most weapon sets follow the pattern 12341234, it isn't hard to imagine that the first is a righty, the second a left.
When you read through the code long enough, you start to pick out different programmer's programming styles. All the original MP code is sort of sloppy and hacked-in. This is were you see the doubles code. Later, you see fixes to it that jump over segments of code that force doubling. That's the patch. This happens in at least four places, so it must be intentional.

Plus, if you read through the interviews, the programmers seem to remember doubles in the game ;*)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: