ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trevor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MrKane, hehe, erm... nope... If thats how you aim then you will miss more than others, just like those twats that do the whole gangster thing holding the gun on its side. you wont his anything like that, well, nothing further than point-blank. Razz

I did just quickly test the theroey though just to be sure and for pistols its a definate no.

For rifles it should also be a definate no, since you lean in, then straiten up. If you forgot to straiten up then yes, hehe I suppose it would be squint.

Anyway... I think we have rambled on about this for long enough.
I dont think it will be in GEx.

My suggestion for this topic is to move it to a PD mod first.
Then AFTER GEX is finished, maybe if it works we could add it.

Trev

Omegacop_jp
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For a new weapon, use the shotgun model for a zombie weapon, with a red color muzzle flash fire. Surprised Embarassed

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know just about every modern game has zombie related DLC or bonus modes, but don't expect to see any of that here. I did screw around and worked on a couple zombie skins for normal GE, though that didn't go too far. Probably not worth doing the whole roster.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck,

How about this resurrected as a bonus single-player (I know it's still a long way off) level you can unlock after doing something in the first two missions or something? I've always liked the concept and thought that it would fit into the single-player of GoldenEye really well...I think it would work even better as a side-mission to the GoldenEye: X campaign.

http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=2614&highlight=
- Mt. Hochkonig
- TBA

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
I know just about every modern game has zombie related DLC or bonus modes, but don't expect to see any of that here. I did screw around and worked on a couple zombie skins for normal GE, though that didn't go too far. Probably not worth doing the whole roster.

Think Trevelyan died at the end of Cradle?...Think again!
The gas in Facility wasn't poison...it was a bio-virus that revives and restores dead cells to their former glory...and surpasses them on a select few...
This allowed Trevelyan to partially survive the fall at Cradle, along with any guards that Bond killed along the way.
Bond would also be infected, giving him Extra Health and faster reflexes in the missions.(Starts with Full Health and Armour, faster movement and aiming to show that Bond has also been enhanced by the virus).
Central Story would be that Bond is alone on this, since MI6 has also been infected(and joined forces with Trevelyan), but they wish to govern England, since they think they are superior to the rest of the uninfected.
You'd have to go out taking out the higher ups, in the end, a battle with M and Trevelyan.

This is just my story I came up with in a few minutes, so excuse the cheesiness .
And yes, you said you would not add a mode like this, but a man can dream.

Trevor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"wish to govern England"

Why would they stop there? Wouldnt they try to take the whole UK?

... Or the world... nah... The World Is Not Enough Razz

Just thinking about utilising MI6 as a mission, that would be cool.

Ive been gathering a LOT of images and information on Vauxhall Cross recently.

Trev

*Just a little Jab at those that insist on refering to Britain as England

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Doak's escape would be fun, but I'd rather stick with the player being Bond. And if MI6 HQ is constructed, it would be the basis for the final bonus mission. Think of the Virtual Reality section of Die Another Day, where Bond has to go through MI6 and save M. Very similar idea here. Rescue hostages, clear out the terrorists, maybe disarm some bombs, etc. That's the bonus mission I'd like to have incorporated. Makes use of the terrorist mask head, too! Razz

Trevor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Excelent, Im so glad you said that.
Ive been thinking exactly along those lines.

hehe, that brings the total number of attacks on MI6 to 3 1/2 (1/2 for VR not being real) with the first being thwarted... If you complete the mission hahaha.

Trev

Omegacop_jp
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One question? Which M would best fit or be perfect for that bonus mission?

Bernard Lee? (Dr. No)
Robert Brown? (License to Kill)
Edward Fox? (from Never Say Never Again)
Judi Dench? (from GoldenEye)
Ralph Fiennes? (from Spectre)

I would say either Bernard Lee or Judi Dench to play as M for the bonus mission you guys were mentioning.

Trevor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To answer that question I think its pretty safe to say it will definatly be Judi Dench.

It wouldnt be right to use anyone else.

Persides, GEX will already have Dench in it. To use someone else would mean making them.

Trev

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any of the MI6 related characters to make an appearance would certainly be created based on the person who portrayed them in the GoldenEye film. So at the least, it would be Judi Dench as M, Samantha Bond as Moneypenny, and Desmond Llewellyn as Q. Any other staffers or techs would likely be random heads.

Drache
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One thing I would to be included is Russian dialog, and not crappy accents or western makeovers. However, when it comes to adding new audio to the game, I would love to hear the guards yelling out some Russian here and there.

"Tam yest Bond!"
"Sooka, blyad!"
"Davai!"
"Scho z hooynya!"
Razz

I know people who could even help out for such recordings (native Russians). Or perhaps there are already some on the forums?

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How many bonus levels do you plan on including, Wreck? Do Aztec/Egyptian count towards those levels? (stupid question really, but I'm not sure whether you consider them bonuses to this mod or not based on the fact that they were included in the original game).

Also, here's one more suggestion...it's not a big fix but I think it'll definitely help fix one of Rare's mistakes.

Train's Objectives...shouldn't Natalya have to Crack Boris' Password before she is able to locate Janus' base? It's not a big issue but it always bugged me.
- Mt. Hochkonig
- TBA

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Trevor wrote:
To answer that question I think its pretty safe to say it will definatly be Judi Dench.

It wouldnt be right to use anyone else.

Persides, GEX will already have Dench in it. To use someone else would mean making them.

Trev

You could maybe extract her model from The World is Not Enough (the N64 game).

QuaidShot
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe it´s better to porting the MI6 Level from TWINE 64 for the Bonus Level.
It was already done in some GoldenEye X Patch with the Labyrinth. But i believe the creator who did the porting is not here on the forum anymore.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 16 of 21

Jump to: