ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

This is not goldeneye....its a peice of garbage
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Face it.this due doens't have a life.He's prob some sad loner living in his mother's basement

Gamma
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BAN BAN BAN BAN THE PIG Smile

NapalmNero
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

little baby piG wrote:
napal nero is a **** retard causal peice of crap

Crying or Very sad
Oh no I'm so butthurt about this.. I am gonna go play Hexen.. or Heretic.. or Dues Ex.. or Half Life.. or L4D.. or Doom II.. or Doom 3 ..or R.U.S.E .. or Shadow Horizon .. or Star Wolves 3 .. or Command and Conquer .. or Borderlands .. or Bioshock .. or X-Com .. or Stalker .. or Pain Killer .. or Killing Floor ..or Unreal .. or Batman Arkham Asylum ..or Quake .. or Team Fortress Classic, oh how the list goes on Smile

pffft.. you make me laugh dude.

Any casual gamer is easily amused by easy and cheap Arcade style shooters, indie games, or any cartoony episodic video game. Not saying there is anything wrong with it.. they also have a distaste for any game that requires any definite amount of effort to either solve a puzzle or manage to build any skill to be able to beast at a game.

Do you hate games like Modern Warfare because you suck at em?
It's ok don't be embarrased, come on speak up! We all want to see you fall flat on your face Very Happy

oxidice
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCzQrufMpX8

mothy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I *love* the original GoldenEye and would welcome an aesthetically updated version of the original for a new system - but it is quite apparent that this is not really a loving update in the same way that Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes was a loving update of the original Metal Gear Solid. The trailer for the game suggests that it's a complete rewiring. As such, it will be fairly easy for this to be just as mediocre as every Bond shooter we've had since GoldenEye.

Daniel Craig in GoldenEye with a David Arnold score? Odd. GoldenEye was in itself a modern redefinition of Bond. So now we redefine the redefinition?

I haven't seen much, if anything technical, that's actually related to the original GoldenEye. It is pretty obvious Activision are trying to cash in on people's nostalgia. They should have just made a completely original game. Give the Craig generation a Craig game, not a retooled Brosnan game with Craig slipped in. It also seems they are hiding Craig in the marketing. Dare I say he he feels like...a substitute? In a weird way, this game sort of disses Brosnan and Craig at the same time.

This is a confused mess.

Gamma
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that "Goldeneye is coming back with four multiplayer maps!".... Only four maps? WTF! lol..

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Only 4 Mutiplayer maps that is funny lol.

Neo-Egyptian
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It has been years since I posted here, some of the older people might remember me! But anyway, I thought I'd just post to say I am intrigued by this 'new' GoldenEye but perhaps a little apprehensive. I think it would be a little pointless to simply re-release GE as it was with some fancy new graphics as most of us here still have our N64s hooked-up, so I am pretty interested to see what Activision manage to cobble together. Even if it's just a modernised shooter with a few throwback GE moments I'll still be interested to try it out, so I think I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

Plus come on, Oddjob throwing his hat? Classy!

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neo-Egyptian wrote:
It has been years since I posted here, some of the older people might remember me! But anyway, I thought I'd just post to say I am intrigued by this 'new' GoldenEye but perhaps a little apprehensive. I think it would be a little pointless to simply re-release GE as it was with some fancy new graphics as most of us here still have our N64s hooked-up, so I am pretty interested to see what Activision manage to cobble together. Even if it's just a modernised shooter with a few throwback GE moments I'll still be interested to try it out, so I think I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

Welcome back Smile

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neo-Egyptian wrote:

Welcome back to the GE community, Neo!

About the hat throwing, it seems a bit like a gimmick to me. Would this mean that Jaws uses his teeth and Baron Samedi using Voo Doo?!

Neo-Egyptian
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being able to bite people as Jaws would be total win. I am also up for Baron Samedi being able to play his comedy flute and, I don't know, get some armour or something. Not too sure about his ability to survive death though, that might almost be as unfair as in the original when you use Oddbob or Rare's tiny cleaning lady who you can access using the 64-character code Razz

But seriously, I think I'm just kinda mellow when it comes to this new GoldeneEye. As it stands, I think the original is still a very unique experience and for better or worse I don't really think it should be changed. I'd far prefer to get a new-style remake with some subtle nods to the original rather than what would essentially be a rehash. Some issues people have with it seem a tad nit-picky at present - like having Daniel Craig instead of Pearce Brosnan (because his badly-digitised face and complete lack of voice acting totally added to the original!) - so I guess we'll just wait and see how it turns out.

With the above said, I do think mothy has good grounds to question why this needs to be labelled 'GoldenEye 007' and not just exist as a stand-alone Bond title. I think we'll just have to wait until this comes out before judging it too much - at present, I have no idea if it'll be a new-style shooter with some nice nostalgic nods to the original game, or yet another average Bond game which has very loose ties to the original and is cashing-in on the name.

Either way it won't be as bad as Goldeneye: Rogue Agent, amirite?

Edit: Regarding the four maps - everyone just plays Complex, Facility, Temple and Stack anyway right? Right? Very Happy

little baby piG
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i dont understand some of u kids, u crap ur pants over this casual nintendo wii garbage with the words goldeneye on it, and its not even goldeneye, its a lame attempt to cash in on a classic title, seriously i would take twine over this modern day garbage remake call of duty replica aka goldeneye 2010, seriously pd xbla's gameplay was awesome, but none of u play it, why ? instead u love this garbage wii goldeneye, i would have no problem with this game if the words goldeneye werent in it, seriously just looking at the dam level, it looks like they kiddied the crap out of dam, in the movie bond snuck in stealthfully, why couldn't they have done the game like that ? instead they throw us a casual mainstream trailer with a bunch of lame explosions and daniel craig being surrounded by 20 guards, then free falling without taking any bullets, come on, this trailer was sooo lame, those actors in the beginning look like complete dumb morons, they probably know nothing about goldeneye,

whatever acceptable, i'll beat the hell outa you, and ps...wreck is at my horndogers

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

little baby piG wrote:

whatever acceptable, i'll beat the hell outa you, and ps...wreck is at my horndogers

And why would you want to beat the hell out of me?

I've hardly spoken to you. Why are you targeting me?

little baby piG
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

acceptable67 wrote:
little baby piG wrote:

And why would you want to beat the hell out of me?

I've hardly spoken to you. Why are you targeting me?

i hate violence when unnessecary, can we go out to dinner and have fun or something ?

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dude, none of us are 'crapping our pants' over this game, we're waiting till we play it before we do what you're doing simply because you're an idiot and we're not.

And I bet if you did go out for dinner, you'd wait until the cheque arrives before launching into a gigantic abusive rant about how "the burgers were a piece of crap compared to the ones [you] ate in 1997" and how you "**** hate *shop name* for slapping the term 'burger' on this new piece of garbage" and you're gonna "find and kill and hunt down the head chef" for being a "complete dumbass moron," and if any of the other customers interject with "but I thought the new sauce recipe was a good idea" you'd rebute with some more personal abuse and call them a "moronic dumbass kid" who'll "follow *shop name* no matter what they do" etc etc etc etc.

And really, you are the most immature brat I've ever seen, if I didn't know better I would assume you're 13 years old and have ADHD (no offense to anyone who actually has that). Acceptible did nothing, why are you on to him?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: