ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

This is not goldeneye....its a peice of garbage
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok im here to say i agree with little baby piG at some puont but i meen come on this may not be the same Goldeneye that we love but it got updated and most gamers will like it and some wont like it.

I for one like the game myself but it wont fill like the game thu thats the problem but im not going to get mad over it cus of that.

But little baby piG violence and being meen is not going to fix this i no how you fill thu but we all need to get over it at some time rite?

So stop being like this ok i hope you understand.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When I first heard about the remake, I had strong feelings inside - familiar to those being voiced by Little Baby Pig. However, after having read his posts, I'd have to feel ashamed to have even considered those same thoughts.

I have my reservations about the game, but I could never be as rock-solid in a one-sided opinion based on hatred toward newer FPS titles. Do I like the idea of a game using locations, weapons and characters based on the ones I'll forever cherish set in this style? No, not really. But modern gamers are used to it. There were probably more people who disliked PD XBLA because of the traditional gameplay, than there were people who actually enjoyed it. These are the times. Either keep up, or fall behind.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck I thank you for banning pig

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BGS wrote:
Wreck I thank you for banning pig

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you Wreck.

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck, you are still as awesome as you were back in the days of 2004/2005 when I was still using my GS and Win95 computer, and your name was credited to most of the codes I used and you became some kind of famous character I thought I'd never meet.

Thank you for being one of the biased people I've met (in this case with the original, positively) who still thinks logically enough to not hate on something until you've tried it.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ryani wrote:
Wreck, you are still as awesome as you were back in the days of 2004/2005 when I was still using my GS and Win95 computer, and your name was credited to most of the codes I used and you became some kind of famous character I thought I'd never meet.

Thank you for being one of the biased people I've met (in this case with the original, positively) who still thinks logically enough to not hate on something until you've tried it.

Amen.

mjbyars
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To all Agents, Secret Agents, 00 Agents, Dark 00 Agents, and to those with a License to Kill: you better hold on to your Nintendo 64s and keep them in top shape.

That is what I am doing after I saw some of the latest videos on Youtube.

I wanted to start a campaign to have Activision restore the classic life bar. But, it seems like they will ignore the campaign.

radorn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mjbyars wrote:
you better hold on to your Nintendo 64s and keep them in top shape.

Keeping my N64(s) in good shape since March 1997 (Spanish release)
(ignore avatar picture Embarassed )

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL Radorn, your avatar is an old, dusty N64 controller. xD

NapalmNero
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

acceptable67 wrote:
LOL Radorn, your avatar is an old, dusty N64 controller. xD

Looks like a giant N64 controller sand castle!

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sand structured art, they did that on a holden advertisement once. I think it was holden, anyway.

So awesome, but so temporary.

And anyway, life bar (although a Goldeneye-freaking-icon) doesn't mean the game will suck. I'll need to play it before it sucks. I bet you're all gonna end up expecting a rant of epic proportions from me when this game is out.

radorn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

actually, it's a fossil embeedded in rock

http://heartlessmachine.com/section/87850_Dominaludus_sexagentaquad.html

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radorn wrote:
actually, it's a fossil embeedded in rock

http://heartlessmachine.com/section/87850_Dominaludus_sexagentaquad.html

because its just that old huh

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow thats N64 conthler fossil cool.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: