ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Remaking GE is the fashionable thing to do these days...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NapalmNero
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why don't you just ban the both of us. I can't really do anything with the set-up editor since my computer decided to start acting up on me whenever I opened the editor. I don't really have anything to do other than argue with him.

So go ahead, it won't be a loss for me

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NapalNero you never ben meen to none of us here ever so your in the green zone and little baby piG is in the red zone. just giving a exzampil of what i meen.

And NapalNero you dont need to make stuff at all you can stay if you want to.

Camaro
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

little baby piG wrote:
settle down radorn , and you better start respecting me
How long have you been here and what have you done to deserve respect?

acceptable67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Camaro wrote:
little baby piG wrote:

Seriously, straighten your attitude Little Baby Pig. For your age, I would of expected more maturity.

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Camaro wrote:
little baby piG wrote:

He's probably lived longer than you, apparently that means you're crap. In my experience, lack of age makes a person stupid and immature. Vice versa.

This Pig troll really should stop and get a life. Or continue work on his time machine.

On topic, this port looks pointless, but it may be fun. I've always wanted portable goldeneye. Still, not too stunning visually, the menu is the best bit XD

fantsu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fantsu wrote:
That looks like Goldeneye 2D?
Is it the same game? Just in colors?
Question

Question Question Question
Very Happy

Btw, maybe we should cut the offtopic conversation to its separate topic.
If we just lock down things, the conversation spreads elsewhere.
Cool

radorn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He's probably refering to this
http://db.tigsource.com/games/goldeneye-2d
some old ge themed sidescroller demo, supposed to be a fullgame, but it never went too far.

I don't know if this is the same game or even the same people. perhaps just someone else liked the idea and wanted to do something similar. I don't really know, nor I see much point in finding out anyway.

CrazyLapinou
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hy !
I just found this forum when looking Google Analytics. First, sorry for my bad english...

I am the developper of this gba homebrew. I am a GBA addicted and i wanted to make a game. GE is the best game in N64, in my opinion Smile

I think it should be better in 3D, but 3D games in GBA are... ugly.

I don't try to make a Goldeneye 2D port. The screenshots in the main page of Google Code are old. This is no longer a plateform game.

I know that many of you will not like this game, but it is first to help new GBA developpers (if there are some...) to learn GBA programing.

But the game is just started and there are no gameplay yet Wink

Last edited by CrazyLapinou on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

radorn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

welcome, lapinou. sorry about the ruckus some corrosive element here has caused. it seems he needs to learn some rage control.
I can't say I'm anxious for the game, but I'll be interested in seeing how it turns out as time passes. I wish you good luck with it.

fantsu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CrazyLapinou wrote:
Hy !
I just found this forum when looking Google Analytics. First, sorry for my bad english...

I am the developper of this gba homebrew. I am a GBA addicted and i wanted to make a game. GBA was the best game in N64, in my opinion Smile

I think it should be better in 3D, but 3D games in GBA are... ugly.

I don't try to make a Goldeneye 2D port. The screenshots in the main page of Google Code are old. This is no longer a plateform game.

I know that many of you will not like this game, but it is first to help new GBA developpers (if there are some...) to learn GBA programing.

But the game is just started and there are no gameplay yet Wink

Welcome to the forums.
Very Happy
__
And yes radorn, that is the game I meant, and now I know that it isn't the same one.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you for registering on our message board, Lapinou.

I actually think the GBA Homebrew version of GoldenEye that you're working on looks pretty cute. There's obviously no sense in anyone even trying to compare a Gameboy game (either fan-made or not) to an N64 title. Rare made PD for both console and handheld, so I don't see any reason to say anything negative about this. I'm sure it'll be a fun project, and I hope to see more progress in the future. Smile

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

CrazyLapinou
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi !
Thank you. Smile
I think a game does not rely on its graphical appearance, but its gameplay. For example, for the NES or SNES games (which I still play Smile ), they resemble nothing compared to those of today, but the gameplay is terrible.
So i will try to reproduce GE gameplay Wink

radorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CrazyLapinou wrote:
Hi !
Thank you. Smile
I think a game does not rely on its graphical appearance, but its gameplay. For example, for the NES or SNES games (which I still play Smile ), they resemble nothing compared to those of today, but the gameplay is terrible.
So i will try to reproduce GE gameplay Wink

don't confuse "terrible" with "terrific", their meanings are completelly opposite in this case Wink (terrible=really bad, terrific=really good)

Last edited by radorn on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

CrazyLapinou
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK, sorry, i don't speak english very well Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: