ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Saving
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Mapping and Modelling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brad M
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Saving Reply with quote Back to top

When you make a custom Goldeneye Level, how do you save it and then play it?

Lightning
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not entirely sure.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are you talking about a whole entire custom level, like made from scratch, or small updates, like added a guard on another level, just press F7

I'm not sure about with a entire custom level.

Brad M
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Using the Goldeneye Setup Editor I made a blank Facility level and put some things in there. I want to test the level out. How to I play it on an emulator? Like, how do I make it an ips file?

Last edited by Brad M on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you link the Setup editor to a ROM first? Once done, open a level, do your changes, and then press F7.

Brad M
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How do you link it to a ROM? Sorry, I'm new to this.

Lightning
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Sorr Reply with quote Back to top

He's on another forum right now. I'll send him a message and let him know that you replied and still need help.

Brad, you may want to try contacting him here: http://pcannon.x10hosting.com/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=36

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not on the correct computer, Brad, but I'll try to get to you ASAP.

Brad M
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Also, when I try opening an uncompressed file it stops working, if you can help with that.

Lightning
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Brad M wrote:
Also, when I try opening an uncompressed file it stops working, if you can help with that.

I apologize Brad, the server is down again. I'll have it back up by tomorrow. x10hosting has been going through a move, in which they are moving all of their servers. So it may take longer than anticipated.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Brad M wrote:

That's really odd. O_O I'm not sure if I can help you with that. You might want to make that a topic.

radorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@Brad M:
Please, try to abstract yourself from lightning's and my presence in this thread until these useless posts are removed.
I would love to help you, but I can't use the editor myself right now because of having an old incompatible computer.

@kevin1gamer/Lighting: GET THE **** OUT OF THE TECH RELATED FORUMS.
Your intromission here is even more intolerable than your spamming in the rest of the boards.

and WTF is that first reply?
Someone asks for help and you reply "I'm not entirely sure"? You might as well have not replied at all. GTFO, idiot, and at least be HONEST and say that you have NO **** IDEA.
stupid mofo

Furthermore, Brad M came here to seek tech help, not to see advertisement of your retarded site.
Your intromission in tech related forums is even more intolerable than your spamming of the rest of the boards.

I don't know how you pretend to be any serious about migrating GE/PD hackers into your stupid forums when you don't have the guys that made it possible in there, and believe me, you never will. Wreck, SubDrag, Zoinkity, Dragonsbrethren... they will never join you.

Also, I remember how last time, just about 2 days of having come you were already bashing the N64 for being old and that we should have turned over to XBLA PD instead... And now you have an N64 board in your forums containing GE and PD sections and pretend everyone to move there?? don't make me laugh idiot.

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmmmm i think u might mean generate ips Question

Lightning
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radorn wrote:
@Brad M:
Please, try to abstract yourself from lightning's and my presence in this thread until these useless posts are removed.
I would love to help you, but I can't use the editor myself right now because of having an old incompatible computer.

@kevin1gamer/Lighting: GET THE **** OUT OF THE TECH RELATED FORUMS.
Your intromission here is even more intolerable than your spamming in the rest of the boards.

and WTF is that first reply?
Someone asks for help and you reply "I'm not entirely sure"? You might as well have not replied at all. GTFO, idiot, and at least be HONEST and say that you have NO **** IDEA.
stupid mofo

Furthermore, Brad M came here to seek tech help, not to see advertisement of your retarded site.
Your intromission in tech related forums is even more intolerable than your spamming of the rest of the boards.

I don't know how you pretend to be any serious about migrating GE/PD hackers into your stupid forums when you don't have the guys that made it possible in there, and believe me, you never will. Wreck, SubDrag, Zoinkity, Dragonsbrethren... they will never join you.

Also, I remember how last time, just about 2 days of having come you were already bashing the N64 for being old and that we should have turned over to XBLA PD instead... And now you have an N64 board in your forums containing GE and PD sections and pretend everyone to move there?? don't make me laugh idiot.

Right, I shouldn't have said anything at all.

And CharAznable0 is quite the modder actually, he made his own custom mission, and it's quite impressive.

I never dissed the N64 for being old, Nintendo 64 is one of the greatest consoles ever, and I regret trading mine in for a Nintendo DS.

And Sonadow just joined as well, making four of us from here. Also, Brad was talking about joining as well.

radorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

back when you joined here first time as "kevin1gamer" you DID say that we should stop "oogling over a 1996 game for a 1996 console and embrace Perfect Dark XBLA". the message is probably gone now. We didn't think we would need it anymore since you were banned...
I couldn't care less about the happenings in your life.

I also don't care about who joined your forums. You are spamming this thread with unwanted info. It can't be even considered an informative off-site url since your site is feeding itself off ShootersForever in all these matters. Oh, and very funny your "Hooters Forever", retard.

You are wasting your time and our patience with your crap, like you have done in oh so many other communities? Why don't you show some decency or pride and just leave.
You PM members of this community with stupid complaints about how violent and unfriendly we are to get them to join your forums, but the fact is that this place is friendly and peaceful until **** like you come to disrupt the peace.

You have your forums, you already announced them here, now GTFO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Mapping and Modelling All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: