ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Post your PD Setup Editor requests for various stuff here
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:19 am    Post subject: Post your PD Setup Editor requests for various stuff here Reply with quote Back to top

Please everyone post your requests for the solo levels you'd like to see me make multiplayer setups of since I don't know what to work on! I'm doing Carrington Institute and Air Force One for Wreck right now.

Last edited by 00Dark on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

HackBond

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why not do every level? Then you don't need to ask for requests n such anymore.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, sometimes you just need a little push. I know I often feel like there is so much that I could be doing, but I can't get myself to work on anything. When somebody asks about something or makes a request, it can be motivational. It's also nice to see what is the most popular amongst people, so you can tackle that first.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Well, sometimes you just need a little push. I know I often feel like there is so much that I could be doing, but I can't get myself to work on anything. When somebody asks about something or makes a request, it can be motivational. It's also nice to see what is the most popular amongst people, so you can tackle that first.

Some sort of tool in-game that lets you fully customize buddies and how many you want, I think that would be something great for someone to work on

00Dark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm actually updating dataDyne Research multiplayer next and I'm also providing a new GoldenEye Vault screenshot for dataDyne Central multiplayer.

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carrington Institute on multiplayer would be awesome

00Dark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The level is huge. I'd be using Defense, not CI Training ground, as the setup. There's the device training corridors as well as the entire firing range, plus the whole institute. It'll be a sick level to play capture the flag and snipe in! I can see unlimited possibilities to how someone could play in a level that big.

Antares_Commander
Agent
Agent

Location: In space, fightingg the Galactic Empire under the Emperor, whilst trying to figure out the PD editor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hm.. .well... if I had to request something from someone much better than me... I'de request that the secret service(and the steward who begins punching you.) in Air Force One don't get automatically killed off. I'm serious when I say that I went through at least 10 failed attempts at physchosis gunning all the secret service/guys in red/steward, and when I finally get them all here...

they all die... at least I had their guns in one place... >_<

Oh, fun fact. If you walk into the room with the president, walk out, causing the alarm to go off... and the stewardess saw you earlier without getting killed, she runs upstairs and starts punching/kicking you in a female guard's voice.

Either that, or a modification of the level WAR! where there are 3 more Maians with dual pheonix. Sorry... I just don't have the resolve myself at the moment to even WATCH the tutorials. I know, I fail.

Yurei
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't think of much, but the one thing I would take a bullet for you if you ever made this : Pelagic II in Multiplayer. Of course you would have to stuck some places, let's say remove the part that is locked in Agent (where you go looking for Elvis). And block the path to the right, just before reaching the scientists, that would normally tkae you to the end of the level.

You oculd block those using crates, or even doors but I ain't sure. Smile
Also for manoeuvrability, remove all doors!

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: Post your PD Setup Editor requests for various stuff her Reply with quote Back to top

00Dark wrote:
Please everyone post your requests for the solo levels you'd like to see me make multiplayer setups of since I don't know what to work on! I'm doing Carrington Institute and Air Force One for Wreck right now.

Crap! I was planning on doing that.Even put it in my singnature.Oh well.Have to think of another level then.

00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now that I've completed the first two levels for multiplayer, I'm going to update Chicago CS next. After Chicago, it'll be G5 Building (Solo) CS, Area 51, and then Air Base.

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Subdrag: i was wondering if you would mind putting this information in to the perfect dark editor:

I spent a little time today to just quickly throw these lists together for Door Types and Sounds. these are all the door types and sounds that apear in perfect dark (as far as i can see) you may find they need slighty better descriptions:

Door Sounds:

00 - Nothing
01 - Area 51 square door
02 -
03 - G5 Building elevator door
04 - Chicago Metal Shutter 1 (CITraining)
05 - Attack ship hanger door 1
06 - Villa wooden door
07 -
08 - Airforce one inner door
09 -
0A - Chicago Metal Shutter 2 (chicargo)
0B - Datadyne building grating door
0C -
0D -
0E -
0F - Area 51 Infiltration inner area big slide door (rescue)
10 - Temple door
11 - Secret skedar army pod door
12 - G5 building slide door with datadyne logo on
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 - Deep Sea slide up door
18 - Area 51 Infiltration inner area big slide door
19 - Metal panel (infiltration)
1A -
1B -
1C - Datadyne building lift door
1D - Attack ship blue door
1E - Attack ship hanger door 2
1F -
20 -

Door Types:

00 - G5 Building elevator door (slide left/right)
01 -
02 -
03 -
04 - Chicago Metal Shutter (slide up)
05 - Datadyne building office door
06 -
07 -
08 -
09 -
0A - Attack ship hanger hull door
0B - Laser Beam door / block
0C -
0D -
0E -
0F -
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
1A -
1B -
1C -
1D -
1E -
1F -
20 -

I havn't tested any of the unused types or sounds yet.
https://www.twitch.tv/00action

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sure, let me know if you id more.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When trying to find a decent sound for the secret wall doors in Library, I also put together a list of sounds. It wasn't that great, though, and I didn't recognize too many. Some of the ones not currently in your list are probably the door clicks or other unused entries. Some may even be in pairs. An open and close sound could be grouped together, but you only need to call the right one. The second just follows along when the door is closing. Possible.

I'm guessing maybe these might be more detailed descriptions of the door operation types. I can't remember how the Area 51 hull doors function, so I left that out for now. I'd almost think that there are more in use, but I could be wrong. What about the fire doors in the G5 Building? I thought they might be different, since it has those extra pieces that move separately. Maybe just the way they set them up, and not unique types?

00 - Sliding, Horizontal
04 - Sliding, Vertical
05 - Swinging
0B - Laser Beam / Barricade

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

fantsu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carrington Institute and AF1 are my requests too.
Very Happy

Air Base is quite big.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: