ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Graham vs. Cam - GoldenEye Tournament Footage Discussion
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Graham vs. Cam - GoldenEye Tournament Footage Discussion Reply with quote Back to top

I'm open to comments, good or bad, and what I should do next time. Talk about the gameplay, the mistakes, the music, whatever. I really want to know what size file you downloaded. Did I not recommend getting the largest file version?? heheh.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did I just see a video of the "GE Master" losing? Shocked
Hehe, we all fall eventually. Nobody can stay on top forever.

That most be the Propellerheads music you were always talking about.
Sounds really good, very orchestrated. Fits in well with the whole Bond theme. Wink

The Naval Officer in the Severnaya Bunker ii?
You might as well have been holding up a sign that said "shoot me". Laughing

Thanks for adding that little promo in at the end, buddy! Smile

By the way, I got the large version. Razz

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Coolant. Just to clear it up, I believe that was the only game I lost!! hehe. I was a cheap player though! You will see some of that later. Cam and I battled for the top honor in a later match. You're welcome btw!!

MisterEm
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yow, that was intense! Shocked
Very good stuff, I love how smooth everything went.

And I did expect you to pull out some kind of last second win or something. Very Happy Either way that was good. Congrats on the win though. Wink

I got the "Smaller" version. :p That's about all my computer can handle, along with the smallest one obviously.

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I downloaded the biggest one. Nice battle, tough loss though. But you did win the tournament right?

Nice music and nice effects, it really made the game look intense.

What's with the Naval Officer? Not the best choice there. Are Oddjobs illegal in the tournament? He's not the most fair choice of players, so we never let anyone pick him.

My favorite person is the guy Moonraker Elite. He doesn't blend in with anything at all, but I still beat my friends anyway Razz

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Naval Officer was basically my signature player at the time. I didn't really put a lot of emphasis on character colouring because of the radar and split screen. Nowadays with single screen, of course the character selection is more key. I can see you guys questioning Naval though. The odditity of it is beautiful though? No characters were off limits.

MisterEm
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you ever come out to Winnipeg let us know Razz Me, you and Jay can compete and whatnot.

...Bring your own controller though. Laughing

johnconner18
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

very intresting

SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Damn that firefight was awesome! Wish i had competitors like that in PA (the only people who come close are these annoying stereotyped asians). I wish i could challange you in Stack (watch out for me if Goldeneye is online on the Revolution)

FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bring it on anytime in complex, me wanna frrraggggggg

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Doods, that was the only game I lost in the tourney....ha ha! I was a cowardly player but it got the job done. Seriously though, it was a tight game. Very smart on both ends. Armor of course is the critical decision. When to run and when not to run. Jay was a better player than Cam imo, but I will let the videos do the talking. Who plays Halo 2 here? Don't you think the framerate of GE 2 player holds strong?

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I play Halo 2, and yes it does.

Looks like it's trash-talking time. Just wait until Revolution, don't count on beating me in Complex, Citadel, or Quad.

Yo Siberian Special Forces, I'm in PA. Maybe we could have a tournament sometime, and have some real competition.

SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oooo! Is this a challange? I would love to fight anyone of the posters on this board. If this is on the revolution, i will break my promise to myself and buy the revolution RIGHT AWAY (pissed off at having to buy a next-gen console). Does anyone even read my sig? I will rape any of you (with the exception of Grahm and that guy who beat him) (assume you kick ass in the bunker?) in ANY level especially stack and facility. I will not fight in caverns and caves, they suck heavily (absolutely dispise caves and caverns sucks cuz its too boring and the music sucks).

FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol.....you're funny Razz

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hate caverns too, but I kind of like caves now, even though I used to completely hate it. Library just plain sucks, even though stack and basement are ok. But complex, dont even get me started. That's pretty much all we play if we aren't using a gameshark, and sometimes facility.

But if we can play online with Revolution - Goldeneye Forever should have online tournaments. I'm sure that's something GE Master would want to do. We can only hope there will be Goldeneye and that we can play online.

Back to trash-talking - Complex, Citadel, Quad, or Facility, and any kind of non-crap weapons. All you'll see is the yellow guy (Moonraker) - then blood going down the screen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: