ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Graham vs. Cam - GoldenEye Tournament Footage Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm....a Goldeneye forever servor would be awesome! The only good part about caverns is having the ability to oven your friends in those weird doors. I love pissing the hell out of my friends in archives on flag tag (pistols and -10 handicap) by going into a room (interagation) and standing in front of the door. So they cant open the door and all they see is the flag sticking out.... real fights break out when people do it in my tournies. i win every tournament because every one (with the exception of a few) sucks. An example is in the facility with power weapons. my friend was shooting at me with the rcp-90 (missing completely ). i went around his doorway and back through the other door (area near the dd44 in the hallway with the stairs leading to the bathroom) and shot him in the bakc of the head with the autoshotgun. he claims i cheated with the gameshark.

This is why we need goldeneye on the revolution. i am getting VERY pissed at the lack of comptetition my area gives me.

O ya I can actually describe in detail each of the five times i played in the caves.

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's a big but small world, it makes sense that all of us good players are scattered throughout the world. Not just good but die hard fans, I've talked to people saying they were good when it first came out, everyone doing counterstrike stuff, which isn't too bad. I just like my GE.

BTW, I originally needed to posted to ask if someone could update the battle. Is it the same one out on the mainpage in 2000 or something? Because I'm unable to view it and wonder if someone could fix it because I no no how. Embarassed

All the other ones work btw, and it is pretty funny.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: