ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Doors Opening

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brad M
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Doors Opening Reply with quote Back to top

On this level I'm making, it already had all the doors put in, but I decided to change then. I changed them from a sliding door to a swinging door, but now when I open them they they open like a sliding door. I did change the opening method, but that doesn't really help. What do I do?

PS3 God
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you right-click an changed it or did you go to Edit Objects>Doors an change it.It probly shouldn`t matter but still a suggestion.

Brad M
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I did both

PS3 God
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you just try inserting a new one insted of changing an existing one 2 swinging Door

Brad M
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I could do that, but it takes too long and I'm not that good at it. I'd rather just fix my problem.

PS3 God
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Inserting a door should only take a sec,then adjusting 2 ur size.You do kno how 2 rite.!.!.!

Brad M
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How do you make it the exact size for the doorway? It takes me like 5 minutes to adjust it just right. (27 object)

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Keep also in mind that you can't just change door types without also changing the other door values (Distance Travels, Rate, Walkthrough distance, max speed, and acceleration) to match those of a swinging door. Open up a level with the editor that has swinging doors and write down those values that I just mentioned for any one of the swinging doors (they should all be the same), then put those values in your modified door and see if it opens correctly.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Try out BMW's advice.
It's about the only thing I can think of, as well.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: