ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

NEW GOLDENEYE FAN / MultiplayerX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: NEW GOLDENEYE FAN / MultiplayerX Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck, I couldn't resist it when you suggested this. It's hilarious. MultiplayerX

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hell yea, and thats the 1000th post on goldeneye gameshark to. Congrats MultiX

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haha, a gamer from birth! Smile Just make sure Jack Thompson doesnt see that pic, its perfect proof that babies get their hands on violent video games as young as zero!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Right on! Laughing
That is one cool kid, Scotch. Just you wait until he's old enough to actually play the game. But for now, he seems perfectly content checking out the cartridge. Dad is passing his love of GoldenEye onto the next generation. This is a moment we should all embrace. Go for the headshot, little man. Smile

Newborn + Nintendo = Bestezt Ad Campaign Everz?!?!!1!1?1!? Razz

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good joke! Wink Razz

We'll expect this kid will be a very talented shooter forever borned. lol

Hope that GEmaster will learn about it.

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey ere... nice avatrar! Politics would really go crazy over this picture, they would probly take surveys and crap. Yet they bitch about violence in video games, but have no problem sending you to fight a war FOR THEM, and to kill real people. Real life killing and violence is no where near as dangerous as teens playing video games after all, don't you all agree?

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes, here is a quote of mine from LiveJournal

Quote:
was looking through my bookmarks in one of my gaming sites some bitch was complaning about the corruption of youth because of games like GTA and Goldeneye Rouge Agent,Then she was bitchin' about how long video games were corrupting minds and she started rippin on Nintendo, she said the "Goldeneye 007, is a mind pollutoer and will drive a child in to hysertia and vilonce" Hold on,I play that game like 500 times a day and I haven't killed anybody yet or have gone totaly out of my @#$%in mind. I do hope that bitch gets here ass kicked by someother christan mother group they are all a bunch of wild bimbos and assheads who find fault with things and then when people complain they blow their stack and go on T.V. and rant and rave oh sure GTA is bad and oh..games like Diablo and Postal have killed thousands of people, by driving the children who play them insane and they kill people, I have something to say to them before I continue, LAY OFF THE PEOPLE MAGAZINE and your stupid little faulty rules. You have no right to just pick at things like that!Hold on I got more, I really don't care about games like GTA and Postal, but Dibalo is scary period and listen to this, some mother said that her son played GTA 3 and killed 4 of his class mates with a gun the next day It's not the game that drives them into it it's the mothers who let them play the game!! But pinning Goldeneye and Postal is where I draw the line. I don't give a crap with what anyone says, those games opened worlds for people I will get back to this topic later

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What's that thing behind the child? It looks like one of those snot sucker things I had a looooong time ago.

Edit-it always changes babie to dude.

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

looks like spitti..but when he was born (1995) I had the n64 demo cart for my Ultra 64 DEMO System

Brian_Hax
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Dumb ass I was born in 1990 not 1995..

coming soon to SHOOTERS FOREVER

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are you sure about that?
I mean, next week you'll tell us that you're really nineteen.
And don't bring up old topics for pointless reasons.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: