ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Your Success Fighting DarkSims on one hit kill mode
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oxidice
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I tried couple games on G5 building last night but it's quite hard espesically without radar and got slaughtered by DarkSim without too much resistance heh. I was also thinking about that in middle of making vids that maybe whole Facility makes video pointless since you could easily even 10-0 DarkSim if you just camp door and kill Sim when he tries to enter, but I didn't really abuse them that much and tried to go for more "fair" kills, but it's also quite difficult to move around map without radar since most of the time you will just get killed with little to none time to react when DarkSim appears out of nowhere with guns blazing. I might try some harder maps again later and will see how it goes. Edit: I just beat DarkSim in Skedar & Villa with radar on though I might be uploading other one and then try without radar

And to answer to your original post also: I used to practice accuracy against perfect / dark sims when i played GE online actively and nobody was online to play with, but pretty much only on normal health as thats what i played mostly online as well and yeah I agree DarkSims are way harder on LTK than on normal health.

TH126
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We still play online! We play tournaments, make movies, and more. You should join us, we play at TPRI Server IP: (72.9.101.140:3383). Join us sometime

oxidice
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to play in those servers, but I live nowhere near close to USA so I would have quite high ping there so it would just be quite hard to play. I can play through P2P with people from USA without much lag, but I can check my ping at that server also to see what's it like.

I also just recored game against DarkSim in Villa with LTK in case anyones intrested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FMTHdNtRgA I think this will be last game I play against DarkSims though they're just quite annoying opponents

Entropy Soldier
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4xEMCPUmhs

Revolvers only, complex.

TH126
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very impressive E-S. That looked like a good challenge. Gonna have to try it out soon

fantsu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did it myself too.
Had to slow down my analog stick a bit.
Without autoaim it was quite hard to aim with revolvers,
and I never use crosshairs and radar.
Very Happy

Entropy Soldier
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, crosshairs aren't too important, but wow, you managed to do revolvers on complex without radar? Considering he usually kills on the first hit, and is capable of firing without delay I'd assume it to be impossible.

fantsu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Entropy Soldier wrote:
Well, crosshairs aren't too important, but wow, you managed to do revolvers on complex without radar? Considering he usually kills on the first hit, and is capable of firing without delay I'd assume it to be impossible.

Well, camping works. You just must to stay at the dead ends, inside the "house" or the "balcony" near it for example. When he comes around corner, shoot or punch him to death.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Just running around might be quite tough...

Soopaweirdo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Very nice.
DarkSims kick the crap out of me normally, so one-hit kills would just be insanely difficult. Their aim is ridiculously good, even from great distances. I honestly don't think I'd stand a chance in the same situation as your video.

Even when you go against them unarmed, they can still as painful as a stab in the urethra.

Before my Combat Simulator file got wiped clean, I took the presumptuous liberty in trying to go against 1 DarkSim...he kicked my ass, and was still unarmed.

I might as well challenge myself soon...

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, and the Sims can also punch you from about six feet away.
Imagine that reach for a boxer... Confused

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: