ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Welcome to the N64 forum. READ THIS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radorn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the N64 forum. READ THIS Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to this new section of ShootersForever.

The purpose of this forum is to aglutinate all the technical discussion about Nintendo 64.

Here's a list of topics.

-The official N64 hardware and accessories.
Anything you need to know about the controller pak, rumble pak, expansion pak, the 64DD... the iQue... preferably from a technical point of view.

-Unofficial hardware like backup units, flashcarts, cheat devices, USB adapters... and whatever appears that allows some exploiting on the N64.
What to buy, what are the features and limitations, how to use (and abuse) them and where to get them.

-General technical and development info.

-"Scene" news, homebrew programs and electronics related to the N64

That been said. There has been some tech/scene talk about some other classic consoles, mainly in the gaming forum, and I think they might be fitter here, so, in principle, this forum would also allow talk about them if the approach is "technical".

Exploiting your Wii, PS3 or XB360 has no place here. Only related talk would be about emulating GE and PD, and that's covered in the emulation forum.

As some of you might have noticed, I have been moving some topics here from other forums, for now most of them are about AR/GS usage.
I plan to create new content as well, and try to resume some of the knowledge found in the old topics in new topics too so it's easy to find.

Any suggerences? post your opinion.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting. Hopefully this Forum can come into good use.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This cool Redorn.

Glad to have a full N64 Forums.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: