ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GE:X - Second Official Patch Released! @ 10-11-10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acceptable67

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
The different rates of fire used by the two do make it sound a little different. I automatically assumed it was using another sample, but should have looked it up to be certain.

Smart ass... Razz

LOL. I was going to say it can be tricky with the rate of fire. It can make it sound like a total new sound track.

radorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well, I did never check the actual data for hard proof about it, but I realized about this from very early, long before getting here.
in principle it could have been another sample ID, just containing the same sample data (would be a bit pointless, but I had no way to know fir certain), but it was clear to me that they sounded identical

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It recently occurred to me that the AR33 and RC-P90 didn't seem to penetrate through any objects. I just looked into it, and it seems as though Rare never set them up to do just that. So, I set them both up properly, and also adjusted the Phantom to more accurately mimic the original. The Sniper was also slightly more powerful than it should have been, so that's also been straightened out.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Trevor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"the AR33 and RC-P90 didn't seem to penetrate through any objects"

Just people then?

Trev

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't believe it penetrated through characters, either. It's almost as though they neglected that part altogether when setting up the Classic Weapons. Well, they also didn't set the two-handed weapons up properly, either. The KF7, DMC and AR53 are held with only one hand in PD, and that carried over to the XBLA update, as well. I fixed that early on in this project, and now have the actual weapon data more accurate to the originals.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well i was playing goldeneye not that long ago and yes you can shoot thu a goard with AR53 and RC-P90.

lol how i knowtes it was.

That in the cradle i had all kind of goard line up and so i shoot them all with both guns and it when thu then all.

I had the all gun cheat on to do it.

Trevor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhh, right, Ive got you wreck Embarassed

I think we're getting confused, Wreck means the GE guns that are in PD. (the ones with the 'new' names)

These were not set right by RARE... (which seems a bit odd, surly nothing would have changed Source Side...)

Trev

P.S. "The KF7, DMC and AR53 are held with only one hand in PD, and that carried over to the XBLA update"

I think this may have been a tribute to GE's style (where PD is a bit more realistic) and also might support my thought that nothing was changed Source Side.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The silenced variations of the PP7 and D5K, as well as the Shotgun, are now setup in the working GE:X ROM. The muzzle flares on the silenced weapons need to be adjusted slightly, as do some stats, but they're nearly complete. The Shotgun will need a bit more work, however. I'll have to re-order the weapons tomorrow and make sure everything's still good.

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

glad 2 see your making progress on the 3rd patch when will u release & by the i am having fun the 2nd patch

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Everyone should expect to see the 3rd Patch released this month. I don't have an exact date, but I imagine it'll be in the latter half of February. I just need to tweak a few things that are already in place, and get some more characters into the game. Other than that, it's nearly ready to go.

Glad to hear you're still playing the 2nd Patch. Hopefully the added content in the newer release will bring back those who enjoyed the previous versions, as well.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think I'm done with the characters for the 3rd patch, and am now able to go over whatever needs to be updated and / or tweaked. I'm quite pleased with the new amount of content, so all that's left is to tidy things up. The release is coming around the corner. Wink

acceptable67

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very good! Smile

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

realy looking forward to this release Very Happy
https://www.twitch.tv/00action

Zodiac
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm so excited to see the new release! It's great to see things like this come together.

fantsu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice!
Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: