ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

N64 Sound Tool
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PD has way way more sounds, and probably still need to incorporate some PD ones.

ieshims is a false positive, you sure you're analyzing the right thing? You're missing the correct MFC dlls I would guess. Try the VS2005 redist also, hmm. Are you sure no MFCs missing in dependency walker.

radorn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have installed, vs2008 and vs2005

This is my dependency walker digest
http://www.filedropper.com/n64soundlisttooldwi

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Radorn, another idea if you have a dll problem in the future, I think if you get a program called CCleaner you can do a scan to check for all sorts of types of errors on your computer, and you can tell CCleaner to fix those problems, as well as tidying up your computer ofc.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah CCleaner one of the best cleaner for all computers.

I use it to clean out my registry.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I still believe it's your MFC dlls, like MFC90

radorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Indeed, SubDrag, that's why some posts ago I asked for someone to grab the "offending" dlls from their system and zip them up for me Razz

If someone is kind enough to collect these for me FROM THEIR SYSTEM, it might solve my problem:

MFC90.DLL
MPR.DLL

and just in case, also:
IESHIMS.DLL
WER.DLL

And now to quote myself
radorn wrote:
Continuing with the talk about sounbanks:

What has been the method of importing samples from GE to PD so far?
I'm interested in knowing whether the samples are decoded from the GE soundbank and re-encoded back into the PD soundbank or if they are just taken from one to the other without any transcoding. Considering that the vADPCM enconding implementation lacks predictor generation, taking the samples in their original form seems the best option... if it's possible at all, of course.

Also, wouldn't it be easier to simply grab the sounbank file from GE and inject it in PD?
After all, are we going to use PD sounds?
I realize about the potential problems of crashes when the game tries to use a sample that doesn't exist... well, I'm just speculating about this.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll go check and see if i can find it for you in my computer and one's im done i'll put up a download link for ya.

Oh and wud it be in the file call Windows?

Edit:

I have find the files for you.

Here is the download.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kova88i8n848ts4

Oh and there wus 2 file that my computer did not have heres the names

IESHIMS.DLL
WER.DLL

So maybe someone else can give you thus files to help you out.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Try these:
http://goldeneyevault.com/extras/x86.rar

radorn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank's EternallyAries and SubDrag.

EtAr's dlls worked, but subdrag's ones were the same I alrady had and nothing changed :S. Why they work for you and not for me is something I can only explain with one word: CRAPUTER lol, otherwise it's a mystery.
And God know why the vs2008 installer installs different dlls in my computer compared to etar's...

Anyway, now that I could load it, may I make a suggestion?
Instead of specifically calling up WMP to play the wavs, just "execute" the wav files so your system loads your default media player.
In my case this player is foobar2000, which I'd like to use, mostly because I hate wmp and don't even have it set up, so when I tried to play a wav, WMP's initial setup wizard kicked in, lol, which I didn't want to complete since I don't want WMP to be set up in my craputer Razz

and please, sub, reply to my repeatedly posted questions Sad

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lol. Laughing Well im glad the files work for you Radorn.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radorn wrote:
Thank's EternallyAries and SubDrag.
In my case this player is foobar2000, which I'd like to use, mostly because I hate wmp and don't even have it set up, so when I tried to play a wav, WMP's initial setup wizard kicked in, lol, which I didn't want to complete since I don't want WMP to be set up in my craputer Razz

and please, sub, reply to my repeatedly posted questions Sad

You have the source, have fun!

Hmm, looks like there's no way to import raw data, which would be preferable in transferring sounds between games. And would need to be able to import predictors too. Not sure best way hmm

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NOTE: I added import/export raw data and predictors (that's first order, then npredictors, then shorts) to beta editor, so let me know if it works! Can add to sound tool if need be.

EDIT: Added to sound tool, and fixed it, wasn't working before

Gino
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe one day this tool can edit the songs in the games to.

---------------------------------------------------------

DS3
M3 3DS
R4 Card 3DS

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gino wrote:
Maybe one day this tool can edit the songs in the games to.

That is the N64 Midi Tool which does exist too.

diddy kong
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:41 pm    Post subject: help Reply with quote Back to top

yah i tried using it with mario64, conker's bad fur day, and mariogolf and it keeps crashing on me...

depending on what i put in for the ctl/tbl fields, it goes on eerror box further then crashes or just crashes.

what information should i be putting in there? :cry:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: