ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Hello im looking for the this something

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
USaferWthDelusn
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Hello im looking for the this something Reply with quote Back to top

I accused the web site to be programmed by the peole in the way the games online get the form of the crazyness. Also, the site of the Graham had the viruses. I do not mean the Goldeneye 007 game.
But this goldeneye 007 opens the wrong locations which sjust maf the player.

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2010/october/RCFL-report/image/rcfl-work-statiion
The panishment from the illigal spy activities in USA may be about 40 years imprisonment.
On the picture is the forensic from FBI web-site, that is the link of the October 2010. This room the similar of the location archives.
The illegal spy - mean the person is not the official military contractor, so if somebody do the intelligence office job, he might to have with what unit he working. Otherwise the CIA do not need this, they want to do medical experiments over the people behavuor.

By the theory is possible to evendroping even the crystal vase on the table in the leaving room of your house - which mountin crystal glass has its own frequency and it might to emite its own frequency. So, use the crystals to charge the machine - is the idea, but the implants installed in the peoples bodies against the citizens private will - is the crime and also - Human Rights infringements, equalled to the damage to the peoples healthes and the severity to their lives. If this is not repairable and did the permanent problem till the rest of the peoples life, the repressed man might to apply for justice and have the support of the law applicable toward the criminals who castrated peoples, for example.
The modern technology let to the creator make the microchips in the micro sizes, doing the laser burnts in the micro piece of the semicondactor crystal - the thousends of the transistors, diods and resistors and to combine them in the same piece with the piezo ceramic crystal. The hole radio station might to be maked in the sizes of the few millimeters. Actually, if the scientist need he might install into women silicon boob the persnal satellite radio-station. How I understand, the scientists want install the piezo-ceramics in to human brain to research if this is possible to operate by the man like by the robots. According to the International Convention the experiments over the people health against the people wish prohibited around the planet. So, the scientists looking the ways to proceed their researches with the prisons administrations and with the psychiatrists. Also, some doctors just risk to corrupt peoples health without any reason.
This crime might to cost of the lifelong panishment inprisonment fpr the criminals subjects and the large money bills, but the surgeons never want be in prison nor police officers do for support of their laws abusement, so they use the psychiatry to cover their crimees against the Human Rights. This is the question, does the Graham joinet programist for the international crimeman or he is the psychiatrist, or he is innosent and somebody set him up with the remotes in Internet.

Yearh, the game does not works directly on the dialed codes ad opened the foreign locations. This game got gontrolled by the Interne psychiatrist who do alalyze the gamers behalviuor. I need the Attorney General response. If he want to play with international psyciatrist spy who may have relations to the terrorism in Moscow subway.
Unfortunatelly, the Google-search does not have the right treatment on the subject of the virtual kidnappers and something like the group of the people from New York City who had the coverage of the somebody rich who di relations with the terrorists bombings in Moscow subway. I have suggestion, the russian psychiatrist do spy job with american business programists or may be the american CIA play the bleff and pretend to be russian spies but I know exactly, the people who did the explosion in the Moscow subway - they had communications with USA the days before and they are the relation to russian lenguage immigration agent, who worked on radio station or with TV journalists in New York. So, somebody from russian psychiatrists working with microsoft system programming and FBI copyright police; it would be very good if this is the only coincidence with Rare games. I hearbye request all those in flvaor of ratifing james boond a terrosit please post after me.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ummm...
Thread closed? Confused

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: