ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Sigh...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Sigh... Reply with quote Back to top

My pc sucks it has 1.5Gb ram, Amd athlon 64 x2 dual and 1.99Ghz, i cant afford a new one, and mupen64 has lag when I followed the instructions on goldeneyeonline.com, is there any setting i can do to get my frame rate above 30-40 fps, to the 60 that i normally get on project 64? Now radorn mine is a real craputer Razz

HackBond

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I only have 1.5Gbs of DDR1 Ram, A 7 year old processor and a graphics card bottlenecked by both of those

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, on mupen64 it runs 30-40 fps, 50 if im lucky at times..im wondering what settings to configure so it can run smooth, i already changed the ones from goldeneyeonline Wink

NapalmNero
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You basically have my old computer, if it's reliable and gets the job done there is no need to replace it.

For settings, couldn't really help ya. Mess around with the graphics plug-in and windows size if you have to. I had to on my old PC, but I don't remember my settings

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A few people have been saying that they've been getting lag on the emulators now. I don't know why,

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lol. It definately does need a good pc, my computer can run cod4 almost 60fps all the time..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: