ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Library Mission,Update: ABORTED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool, I look forward to seeing the new screenshots. Computers are crap. Half the time they run slow, or the Internet connection gets temporarily cut off. Thankfully I haven't had too many problems with mine since rebooting. Good thing I made a back-up disc containing all of my GoldenEye stuff before my PC got completely whacked out. Confused

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*ahem* I am a Mr.Tech Guy. You mean .. reformatting? Anyway, computers are not crap. Computers are our friends, yes, our friends. Bow down to the technology now, or you will be violentley forced to assimilate into the robot order later on. Give up your rights now, it doesn't hurt as much. .... Wow, I can carry sarcasm alot. What I meant to say was if anybody has any specific computer problems, just post in General Non-Gaming or something, me and im sure others will be happy to answer.

I cant wait to see some more sreens, Techno, the first was pretty good. Can we see some screens of some test objectives being done or something? Or objects in Library? That'd be really cool.

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok... i havent checked in here for a while. so did the caves mission get finished? oh, you should document some of this on video. lol, like american chopper. im looking foreward to this mission.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Caves has been put on hold for a while. There's a lot going on in my life right now, so video game hacking has been put on the back burner. Once I'm back on my feet and have the spare time, I'll continue working on it. This is precisely why I didn't give an estimated release date. Things can come up out of the blue and throw you for a loop.

I haven't heard back from you yet, Techno.
Were those the right codes, or have you not located them yet?

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They are in my hardrive I got the door odes out,I need to fix the lag in the game. When you begin..The the tripod guns do not shoot at you they don't even make a flah the barrel turns and there is a noise. The guards are now Janus Mariens with Kf7 soveits.The Janus Special Force which is the black uniform siberan guard with the head that is on the helicpoter pilot they have Dule RC-P90s.They only come out on 00agent so far we have succeded in many ways. The Level still needs tweaking.The objectives arestill in progress secret agent is semi finsihed New Screen Shots Coming Soon,

TechnoPP7
IT"S MY BIRTHDAYY Razz Razz Razz

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's hard to decide exactly what you want out of the missions. I've been debating on what characters to use in mine since they were inserted. Also not sure about their weapons, though they currently are equipped with Phantom's. I figured that the Janus Marine characters looked the most like the workers in the Main Strike Mine from 'A View to a Kill'. All I know is that they'll definitely be wearing metallic helmets. Gotta wear a hard hat when you're in the mine.

Some new screenshots are always welcome.
And Happy Birthday, Techno! Smile

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: New Screenshots Reply with quote Back to top

Saberier
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What type of guard is that? Anyway, good shot.

GE/PD rules!!!

Galbadia Hotel for all your video game music needs: http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=16600

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Janus SpeaciL Force

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Who gave you permission to take that one, Wreck? Kcghost is claiming to be the ultimate tech guy.

You're not going to let him treat you like that. Show 'em more of your skills. I bet you can beat even Boris anyday.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To be brutally honest, I really don't know that much about computers. KC probably knows a lot more than I do when it comes to them. I've just been involved in the GoldenEye hacking scene for a long time, so you can chalk it all up to experience and experiments. As for beating Boris Grishenko, not likely. He was able to completely reproduce the GoldenEye operations system from Severnaya and program the satellite to fire on London. What could I do? Maybe put the satellite in another stage. Razz

Techno, have you been able to make any progress on this mission?

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Brutally honest, easily the most hardest,

What's with the oxymorons? I thought you'd say something like "I wasn't denied the privilege at taking on KC either as much as not getting permission." Razz

Changing the levels would be quite effect though. Like a black hole does to any object that tries to enter it, you'd still see its image but the actual object would not be able to enter it anyways. I'm not completely sure what is true, I've also heard that you stretch as you try to approach one, but we miss our physics class.

In the movie, Boris wasn't the only programmer, he just seemed to have a certain nack for it, claiming to be invincible in that area but it only took a skilled spy to just sabotage the cradel itself.

And sure you could do it, Natalya was able to slow down Boris, so there's a chance. Cool

As for that actual topic in the thread, I'm going to keep saying it's wonderful more is being added to the game. More levels equal more challenges equals more competion equals more fun.

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
To be brutally honest, I really don't know that much about computers. KC probably knows a lot more than I do when it comes to them. I've just been involved in the GoldenEye hacking scene for a long time, so you can chalk it all up to experience and experiments. As for beating Boris Grishenko, not likely. He was able to completely reproduce the GoldenEye operations system from Severnaya and program the satellite to fire on London. What could I do? Maybe put the satellite in another stage. Razz

Techno, have you been able to make any progress on this mission?

Yep We beat t on all diffculity time to try it on demension 64 BETA.

I just want to write something

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Stack Mission will not be played on these emulators

DO NOT USE

Ultrha64

SuperUltra64

Demension 64 Alpaha

Older Version of Proect 64 Project 64 K and 1.5.-1.1

DO USE

Demension 64 (BETA)

Project 64 version 1.6.

When Tested By: Demension 64(Beta)

The Level has just made it out of Alpha stages we will test it on a new game set-up for Goldeneye(Start a new game) the game stops on Statue
then a screen comes up saying. "A Code Has Been enabled" Then YOu hear archives music then stack comes up

When Tested On:Project 64

The Same as Demesnion 64

Here are 2 new screen shots

Combat Screen

[img][img=http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8058/stackscreen14py.th.png][/img]

Ending Camera Scene(Beta)

[img][img=http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5669/stackscreen29rx.th.png][/img]

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's nice to receive an update, Techno. Smile
Have you guys begun prop placement? Judging by the photos, it doesn't look as though there have been any extra objects positioned around the map. Sounds as though you have working guards and objectives, which is a very strong start. Keep us posted with any additional changes and screenshots you wish to make public. Wink

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*head rolls back*

That was quite a truth thrashing there Wreck with your brutally honest statement. Haven't had one of those before.

Nice work btw, I mean it, I mean it. Ha, was about to type I meant it!

This work has inspired to try it on my own someday when I get time to modify a level in GE.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: