ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Library Mission,Update: ABORTED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Cool, I look forward to seeing the new screenshots. Computers are crap. Half the time they run slow, or the Internet connection gets temporarily cut off. Thankfully I haven't had too many problems with mine since rebooting. Good thing I made a back-up disc containing all of my GoldenEye stuff before my PC got completely whacked out. Confused

Wreck is a...............00...77777.. a007!

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: New Stuff Reply with quote Back to top

Here is small rundown of the new stuff added to Stack Mission

Library Mission Updates

Mission Description: Not Included Into Final Version of level

Janus is using a Russian Storage Faciltiy, fior waepons trading and smuggling a 00agent contact has been secretly placed into the mission there are 2 major rooms Room X and Room W the two must be infltarted and snapshoted.

M's Breifing

james, Janus is using the Military Archives storage rooms as a waepons depot. You must destroy the depot. we cleary adivse you to not kill any sceintists aor 00agent conatcs dressed as Commandets.

More To Come In The Q and all that

Gadgets and Weapons:

Weapons: Issued

PP7(Scilenced)
ZMG(9mm)

Weapons:On Board

Kf7
Shotgun
Time Mines(Not for Objective Use)

Gadgets:Issued (Only)

Camera
Time Bomb

Objectives

a.gain entry to Stack(Agent,Secret Agent 00 agent)
b.Contact 00agent(Secret Agent,ooagent)
c.Photograph Weapons Room(OOagent)
d.Obtain Time Mine(Secret Agent,00Agent)
e.DestroyFaciltiy(Agent,Secret Agent,00agent)

Questoins and Answers:

Destroy Faciltiy (agent):

On The Agent Diffcultiy Setting you are instrucetd to destroy the faciltiy as a last objective. But you cannot obtain the time mine, That is becuase to make the mission easier we made it so you start with the Time Bomb at the beginning.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure if it is possible to create a setup file in GoldenEye that supplies an item to your starting inventory in one difficulty setting only. However, I may be wrong. I know you can have props appear in a specified Agent mode, which is evident with body armour and drone guns. Unless you're making different setups for each difficulty, though that wouldn't make a whole lot of sense. All missions use the same setup file, regardless of your selected settings. It simply reads through and puts in whatever has been assigned.

By M's briefing, it sounds as though photographing the weapons room is a top priority. Perhaps it should be for all Agent modes? Also, if you're going to have scientists and the double agent contact, you may or may not have it set to fail an objective if too many are killed. Unless you make sure that they all escape, the mission could be failed as soon as the timed explosions go off. Supposing that they die in the blaze, your mission might not be completed. I don't know how you have it setup, so this is all just speculation.

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

okay the inventory thing I out in their as a run down of what you have...

Screen Shots are coming verysoon I have to play some more I already have 6 I will tey and post alot of them.

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well since we are tesitng firther missions we are skippin between projects right now so not much work will be done for awhile untill we get back to the project 64 Library Mission!!well Wreck I will PM you with some questions and problems, that we have been having... Smile TechnoPP7

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow! Shocked one day and four pages already! Shocked

The Extremist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

justin p demafilis wrote:
Wow! Shocked one day and four pages already! Shocked

The thread started June 17th...... Confused

Did I not tell you to think before you post?

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, I forgot to read.

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

UPDATES:Wreck I have some stuff to sedn to you they are sone codes I need to get tjem to you as fast as possible

zoinkity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can give a Bond a weapon/item during the intro camera based on the difficulty. I'm rather certain that when the camera swirly ends it will automaticly draw the proper weapon. Well, it works when you manually do it at least...
Heck, most are concidered an ammo type, and I just did an action that sets that. Can't remember what it was, but there *is* one, and that's half the battle ;*)

A huge number of actions on the action list have been revised and added. Once it is relatively complete I'll post it here.

Also, if you know anything about the 0x1DC of memory dedicated to each guard, let me know. I have a pointer to the guard data and some basic values within the block, but for the most part it is a huge enigma. Most action types deal directly with guards - even the ones that seemingly shouldn't like the random byte.

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks dude.. Smile

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Check out these screen shots

snipeout
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice screenshots techno..I really can't wait untill you post up the codes.

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry snipeout there won't be any codes I need to create a patch for Project 64 v. 1.7 beucase we will make many changes before it is finally dones

technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ScreenShots

[img][img=http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/7749/goldeneye007usnap0012cl9.th.jpg][/img]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: