ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Tank Gameplay(vid)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:04 am    Post subject: Tank Gameplay(vid) Reply with quote Back to top

Check it out.This game just keeps impressing me.Give your thoughts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_fGUHiHfCI

oldyz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MM

i hope it has 1st person mode.

limited visions is no problem.

NapalmNero
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sideswiping into the train?

But..in the movie..they rammed it, but wait they updated the movie. so they modernized a game based on a modern.. ah forget it, I think we covered that already.

None of this makes sense.. I like the way the route looks.. but no running through the depot.. and the train looks mod.. AAAHH I'M SO CONFUSED!! WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE JUST LEFT IT ALONE!!

Ok.. done raging

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

At this moment, I'd like to add my thoughts on this video. However, I am having a difficult time typing anything. To say that I am greatly disappointed by this is a total understatement. This GoldenEye is becoming more and more generic, and is overly geared toward cinematic action sequences. And the level background for the "Streets" (or what seems more like a construction site, some tunnels, and a few sections of road) is incredible boring to look at. Blowing up helicopters and ramming into trains? One has to wonder how many other dramatic mission objectives have been included. Aside from (very) few elements, this is becoming less like GoldenEye everytime a new preview is released. I'm seriously saddened by what this has turned into. That's about all I can get out.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In response to Wreck, all I can say is that at least the background is more interesting to look at than GE's Streets. That says more about the quality of the original background being inferior to the rest of the originals than it does about this one being good, though.

Doing the tank in third person was probably a good idea. I like first person way more than third person most of the time, but one thing I've never been able to get used to is playing a driving/racing game with a first person camera.

oldyz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dragonsbrethren wrote:
Doing the tank in third person was probably a good idea. I like first person way more than third person most of the time, but one thing I've never been able to get used to is playing a driving/racing game with a first person camera.

Laughing
well , we have Ollo to blame , everytime we play some driving game the RUles are that FPS driving is a must (when the game allows it).

same goes to flying spacecrafts like starfox 64 rogue squadron multi and etc -

i got used to it too and it makes playing the game easier the second time around in the outside perspective.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: