ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[GE007 Wii] What ever happened to THAT?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: [GE007 Wii] What ever happened to THAT? Reply with quote Back to top

Rereading some of the old topics, several pieces of information came to my attention, with the result being a total "wait, what happened to that D:"

Should I just say a stream of loosely related words? Okay then, the Klebb? Xenia blonde? Return of the cheat menu confirmed, all previous cheats will make an appearance?

Please tell me I'm not going crazy, those things were mentioned, right?

PacmanPlush
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: What ever happened to THAT? Reply with quote Back to top

You're not crazy, most of that stuff had been mentioned.

The "Klebb" apparently didn't happen- I don't think anyone really knows why, but it's possible that Activision's legal team felt it came a little too close to ripping off the original. More likely it was for balance purposes, you've got a limited inventory, so why clutter it up with an intentionally crappy gun? Rolling Eyes (Answer: because it's fun, good for humiliating friends, works as a handicap...)

It's true that Xenia was blonde at one point.

We later realized that the character bios were outdated, based on the original film rather than the modernized plot. Obviously, this was an earlier Xenia model, as she has reddish hair in the final game. Definitely a change for the better, don't know what they were thinking before.

I recall Activision announcing that some cheats would return, but I don't believe they ever said all of them would be in. Where did you read that?

Paintball mode is available as a game modifier, and "big head mode" can be unlocked through a code. That's about it for the classic cheats.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was a smart decision not making Xenia a blonde. It just doesn't suit the character, and still looks wrong to me. The end model actually reminds me of an actress from Latin Lover 2: Bellas y Ambiciosas (Beauty & Ambition). I couldn't tell you her name, since everything is in Spanish. IMDB.com doesn't have any photographs for the cast, either. She's just the mystery girl who looks like Xenia from Wii GoldenEye, I guess... and she's got some nice pixels. Razz

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Draven844
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XD

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sumbodyshero
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eh, posts like this make me not want to get the game. Not that I expected it to be anything like the original.

That character model is awfully pretty, though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: