ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Perfect Dark 3D Video, and..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:26 am    Post subject: Perfect Dark 3D Video, and.. Reply with quote Back to top

I made a 3D Perfect Dark Video the other day. In order to watch it, you have to go crosseye, and focus your vision on the center screen. It is not so bad, but can be better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLBHiYqN34o

And if you can't watch it.. the reason is because the video is blocked in Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo - Democratic Republic of, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Finland, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia - Federated States of, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe...

All because of accidental music.. want me to reupload?

-_____-. Anyways, enjoy.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

3D stuff seldom works for me. I haven't tried the new "Real D 3D" that's available at certain theaters, but the whole red & blue / green just doesn't compute.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Trevor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The RC vision workes because one eye see's Green and blue while the other eye sees red.
What I dont get is how that makes a colour image? surly it would look out of colour?

The New 3D is to use opposite poloroide glases whereby one eye sees the image made of collums ||| and the other eye sees the image made of rows =.

The third I finaly managed last night, using the image in other thread,is to cross your eyes either of 2 ways.
1. Right and left image are next to each other and you cross your eyes at infinity making one image enter one eye and the other the other eye.
_|_
|..|
|..|

2. Left and right images are swaped and you cross your eyes like trying to look at your nose. As you exagerate and relax the crossing you at one point see 3 images, the center one is where you try to focus.

R|L
\ /
/|\

Trev

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

P.S.: This 3D is like 'Faked 3D', due to me not having the equiptment to make actual 3D gameplay. This is only the best I can do at this point..

I actually got a comment saying it was a complete fake, which made me want to take this down. [It was on another so called '3D' video of mine. ]

oldyz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

to get the true 3d shots with movement we need lots of patience and tricks.

true gameplay footage with out a stereoscopic video card is going to be harder -

i think i have some ideas , but it will need for the Goldeneye & the perfect dark roms to be hacked - and not in the way i mentioned int he other threads.........

i will have to write down all that it will need - and then post it -
maybe then we see if we can make some good footage.

the program that Ñ was using for quick 3d making is called
Stereo movie maker -
Codecs must be downloaded for the thing to work good in some machines.

the programmer is from Japan and i hope is OK and safe.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oldyz wrote:
to get the true 3d shots with movement we need lots of patience and tricks.

true gameplay footage with out a stereoscopic video card is going to be harder -

i think i have some ideas , but it will need for the Goldeneye & the perfect dark roms to be hacked - and not in the way i mentioned int he other threads.........

i will have to write down all that it will need - and then post it -
maybe then we see if we can make some good footage.

the program that Ñ was using for quick 3d making is called
Stereo movie maker -
Codecs must be downloaded for the thing to work good in some machines.

the programmer is from Japan and i hope is OK and safe.

Yes. As I said before, this was just putting 2 motion-pictures together and splitting them about a second and seeing what it would result to. The start screen at the beggining of the video was 3D, but the gameplay didn't turn 3D till the end. So it's not real 3D, it's more of faked 3D.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: