ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Anyone want to play Perfect Dark with me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samusaran253
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:38 pm    Post subject: Anyone want to play Perfect Dark with me? Reply with quote Back to top

Just started playing the game again for XBLA about an hour ago I've been owning these simbots. They simply provide no challenge, even on the hardest of settings. And there's like no one on matchmaking. So does anyone here want to play over Xbox Live?

TH126
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I personally don't play PDXBLA competitively anymore but...Add "SilentSputnik" on xbox live. He hosts community games like everyday with a bunch of people and is an awesome guy. He also hosts tournaments every once and a while too. Regardless, add him, give him a chat, and he will be happy to add you in their sessions.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah. Sputnik u'll be happy to play with you. My XBLA PD days are over (for now), as well as PD and GE alone, unless someone seriously convinces me good. Anyways, MrJimsta is a nice guy to. Sputnik and him are good friends, fun people to play with.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: