ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GSCentral

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: GSCentral Reply with quote Back to top

What ever happened to GSCentral? Is it gone forever or just for a little while? Are they having problems with the site or just decided to stop it completely?

FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

since i've tried the .com and it wasnt working for me too, i tried the .org, but since i've never seen what the .com looked like, i cant tell if its the same web site so... http://www.gscentral.org

same or not?

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks different, but it might be the same people, can't really tell. Someone's sig said RIP with a link to gscentral.com

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The members of .org consist of .com'ers who were banned for one reason or another. Afterwards, a couple of them got together and created a brand new GSCentral. One that lacks any sort of filing system for their codes. To be honest, I don't know what happened to the real site. I haven't been able to load it for a while.

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wonder what's happpen to GScentral.COM? Since 2 month, this website is unaccessible. How many times this website will be reaccessible?

DELETED

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

FRKN.FRoG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well...still down...been a while now....no one knows/talks to one of the site members there?

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jhtml;jsessionid=JG55PSMJGYXLSCWMEAPSFEY?whoistoken=0&imageKeyPage=/whois/entry.jhtml&_requestid=364659

gscentral.com

Certified Offer Service - Make an offer on this domain
Backorder - Try to get this name when it becomes available
Private Registration - Make personal information for this domain private
SSL Certificates - Make this site secure
Site Confirm Seals - Become a trusted Web Site
Registrant: Make this info private
Malinowski, Michael

613 Aberdeen Rd
Kennett Square, PA 19348
US

Domain Name: GSCENTRAL.COM

Administrative Contact :
Malinowski, Michael
stinky613@HOTMAIL.COM
613 Aberdeen Rd
Kennett Square, PA 19348
US
Phone: 610-444-9269
Fax: 610-444-2373

Technical Contact :
Network Solutions, LLC.
customerservice@networksolutions.com
13200 Woodland Park Drive
Herndon, VA 20171-3025
US
Phone: 1-888-642-9675
Fax: 571-434-4620

Record expires on 10-Mar-2012
Record created on 10-Mar-1999
Database last updated on 05-Aug-2004

Domain servers in listed order: Manage DNS

NS2.GEODNS.NET 66.139.72.20
NS1.GEODNS.NET 66.139.72.14
NSM.GSCENTRAL.COM 64.34.161.87

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
IP Address: 1.1.1.1 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: -(-)
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Apache 1
Lock Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
Web Site Status: Active
DMOZ 1 listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Secure: No
E-commerce: No
Traffic Ranking: Not available
Data as of: 21-Oct-2005

That is the WHOIS Info for GSCentral.com. I dont feel like writing an email. Somebody email that administrator and find out what happened.

DELETED

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I did and I didn't recieved answers.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I did too, had forgotten to post about it. Maybe if we bother him enough .. lol. Cool

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Stinky probably got fed up with all the crap and decided to close up shop.
Between noobs, ban evaders, flamers, arguing moderators and an administration team that almost never stayed on the same page, I'm surprised it hung on for as long as it did.

Believe me, I was a member an admin there for years.

Erevan
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Me too. But if only this website still be there, unless, there are already many codes for gamers in any games and consoles. And it will be hard to accept if GScentral.com is closed. I hope this website still be there. And it's there I've learned how to do in forums and I tried to read about to hack with a Gamehsark.

I believe that GScentral.com will change the ways to manage and it could be useful for people who wanna hack with a Gameshark.

DELETED

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DELETED

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

After what happened to GsCentral I seriously doubt Crocc and them will bring it back. They are GROWN up now and like Wreck said probably got tired of all the KIDS fighting over NOTHING. This site will develop into something better, FOREVER. Graham won't put up with all the crap central IGNORED and keep this site HACKING and GAMING only.

Considering this is quite an old topic, this is the past, and I do know the past with Gameshark Central will live in our memories, but I don't want this topic to be bumped so I am closing it. - Scorpion

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: