ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MULTIPLAYER]Air Force One - Antiterrorism

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: [MULTIPLAYER]Air Force One - Antiterrorism Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone, I've finally moved on after a long procrastination of making solo mission levels for multiplayer. This time it's Air Force One. The level is fully accessible and it has 16 respawns, 4 case bases, 24 case respawns, 5 hills, 10 weapons, and 20 ammunition boxes. I did a slight clipping modification to the bunk beds near the cockpit where there's a normally inaccessible drop hole that leads to the grand piano room on the main deck. It's a pretty fun level as you might expect. It's done and ready to be posted on GoldenEye Vault. I'm going to skip Crash Site (since it was already claimed) and just do Pelagic II next, then Deep Sea, Carrington Institute, and Attack Ship. I'll make my own versions of Carrington Villa, Crash Site and Skedar Ruins setups for my all in one ROM patch even though Krijy/Zoinkity made them. Anyways, here it is...

http://goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=210

Hope you like it!

Good night,
00Dark Smile Cool Wink

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This one's a good one!

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, nice job man. Smile

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Definitely will have to check this out, I've been eagerly anticipating an Air Force One Combat Simulator map for quite some time.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

00Dark

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well why don't you make a PD Combat Simulator setup? It's pretty easy you know.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't give this a thorough playthrough, but I did check out the whole map by myself. I like a few of the weapon placements quite a bit. Only thing I noticed was that two shields were in the same room (one of the passenger seating areas), and one of them had ammo crates. I think they belonged to the weapon that didn't appear to have any in the lowest deck. Maybe a slight mix-up with weapon pickup ID's and / or which weapon number the crates were attached to. Not sure, but it's worth checking out.

I may end up making a custom PD Combat Simulator setup at some point, but my attention is diverted elsewhere. All of my recent efforts in PD have been GoldenEye related. I'm glad to know that there are other people working with actual Perfect Dark levels, though.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

00Dark

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I knew full and well about the weapon/ammunition attachment mix-up, but just didn't mention it for some reason. Yes, I will need to go back and fix that. Then it'll be finished. I'm one of the few people who knows how to use the Perfect Dark Setup Editor well so I should be making levels like crazy, but I've been doing a lot of other things lately.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: