ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

1964 60FPS bundle for GoldenEye 007/Perfect Dark
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackBond

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

buvk wrote:
hey stolen, is it possible to make the mouse injector compatible with some other emulators?

was hoping to see support for mupen64plus 1.99.5 and pj64

thanks Smile

http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=4117

stolen
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

buvk wrote:
was hoping to see support for mupen64plus 1.99.5 and pj64

thanks Smile

Did you mean this build of mupen?

And about PJ64, it seems to place the ROM memory in different places every start up, not sure why, but I'll try to find a solution soon. Also, do you mean PJ64 1.6/1.6.1?

buvk
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yep, thats the one
and i guess pj64 1.6.1 and 1.7?

users of those emus are really missing out on this Smile

stolen
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finished adding Mupen64Plus 1.99.5 support. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out a way to find PJ64's memory offset. The download link is on the first page.

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've just downloaded the new version, and tried it with Perfect Dark, and it's great. I can't comment on the frame rate yet (only gave it a quick try), but in full screen mode the mouse works great. It baffles me why no emulator (AFAIK) has a standard option to treat mouse input as N64-joypad-analogue-stick input, and the workarounds I've tried don't do a great job, but what you've done here is great, many thanks for that. Will your Mouse Injector program work with other emulators, and if so, what files do I need to copy across to the other emulator's folder?

BTW, in windowed mode (with mouse injector on), the mouse cursor is permanently on-screen, in the middle/bottom of the game windows, which isn't a major problem as I doubt many people will play PD or GE windowed, but is there a way around it anyway, please?

Thanks for any answers.

stolen
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kerr Avon wrote:
Will your Mouse Injector program work with other emulators, and if so, what files do I need to copy across to the other emulator's folder?

The only emulators I know that are compatible with the Mouse Injector is mupen64+ 1.99.5, mupen64++ beta 0.1.3.12 and 1964 (0.8.5 and 1.1). You do not need to copy over any files, it will autodetect the emulator if it is supported.

Kerr Avon wrote:
BTW, in windowed mode (with mouse injector on), the mouse cursor is permanently on-screen, in the middle/bottom of the game windows, which isn't a major problem as I doubt many people will play PD or GE windowed, but is there a way around it anyway, please?

It's normal, the only way to play without seeing your cursor is to play fullscreen.

Thanks for downloading.

Edit: I have finished developing the bundle. If you are having problems, read the readme file that came with the bundle, or create a new thread in the Online And Emulation subforum. Thank you.

Last edited by stolen on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

buvk
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

stolen wrote:
Finished adding Mupen64Plus 1.99.5 support. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out a way to find PJ64's memory offset. The download link is on the first page.

thanks man!

Stronglime
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,could you update the injector to work with the last version of project 64?

2.1- i think.

I would be very greatful, the game lags horribly on 1.6 or 1964.
Thanks in advance

HackBond

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Stronglime wrote:
Hello,could you update the injector to work with the last version of project 64?

2.1- i think.

I would be very greatful, the game lags horribly on 1.6 or 1964.
Thanks in advance

Stolen, sadly, has left the community. I doubt you'll get an update any time soon.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This thread will be edited tomorrow to remove unnecessary content. I'm just giving the parties involved enough time to read everything before it's taken off. Any follow-ups will need to be done via the PM system.

Edit: Some of the above posts have been deleted.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Last edited by Wreck on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think I'm going to word my opinions even more carefully next time. I honestly meant no harm in it. I didn't think it would come off that offensively and I feel bad about it Sad Just delete this whole bloody thread Wreck and I'll pm Stole with an apology. I honestly think I've taken my complaints too personally and haven't realized it's affected my judgement so I'll volunteer BANNING myself the next time I stir up sh*t Sad It's truly my complete bad. Hey...nobody's perfect Laughing

Raijin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why none of the imput plugins are identified by the emulator?

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Raijin wrote:
Why none of the imput plugins are identified by the emulator?

Maybe they're not set automatically, and so you need to set them yourself?

Raijin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the problem, I can not configure, because is not identified by the emulator and will not appear in the list of plugins ^ ^
Only a blank space

Raijin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anyone to help ? .-.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: