ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

1964 60FPS bundle for GoldenEye 007/Perfect Dark
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistamontiel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Disable DEP on 1964.exe ?

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, I can't reproduce your problem, so I can't find how to fix it.

Are the files

NRage_Input_V2.dll
NRage_Input_V2_beta.dll

in your "1964\plugin" directory?

I'd suggest totally deleting the program from your PC, re-downloading it, and reinstalling it, in case it's a corrupted download/install.

Is the problem the same with both the 60FPS and the non-60FPS versions of 1964 from the download page?

Raijin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The problem is the n-rage plugin, other imput plugins are identified,like dark's man input plugin.I can use mouse injector with Dark's man imput plugin ?

mr_bigmouth_502
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been playing around with different versions of this bundle for a while, and while I really really like the controls, one thing that slightly annoys me is the FPS fluctuation. I understand that part of the goal of this project is to be able to play Goldeneye and Perfect Dark in 60fps, and while my machine can do that, it's quite inconsistent as to *when* it decides to run at 60fps. In both the 1964 and Project64 versions, it usually runs at 30fps, but sometimes it jumps up to 60fps. I would actually like to be able to set a hard cap of 30fps, as I feel that's just the right speed for PD. Playing in 60fps is kind of cool, but at the same time it just doesn't feel like the game was meant to run at that speed. Razz

Also, there's virtually no difference in FPS between the 60fps version and the non-60fps 1964 bundles on my machine. They both jump up to 60fps when I don't want them to.

Another thing, I've noticed that Avira occasionally flags the mouse injector as "TR/Dropper.Gen". I believe that this is just a false positive related to the low level hooks the mouse injector likely uses, though I would like to know if anyone else has run into this issue. It gets kind of annoying having to tell Avira to ignore it every so often, but it's not really a big deal.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think the readme file supplied has a lot of information that could help. Try checking that out when you have some time. Hopefully it will contain some answers.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Raijin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, Avira accuses mouse injector like a virus here too, no biggie. Smile

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome mr_bigmouth_502 Cool

Ya PD definitely meant for 30FPS.. and I too get big 60 to big drops super frequently.. this is not ideal

stolen
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've already answered mr_bigmouth_502 via PM.

mistamontiel: Download the latest version, it's been fixed.

Raijin: Read the readme.

Could someone please lock this thread? Thank you.

mr_bigmouth_502
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mistamontiel wrote:
Welcome mr_bigmouth_502 Cool

Ya PD definitely meant for 30FPS.. and I too get big 60 to big drops super frequently.. this is not ideal

Constant 30FPS would better capture the original PD "feel", but at the same time having near-constant 60fps with the newer version of the mouse injector is pretty nice. I would definitely recommend giving it a try. Cool

AstroBomber
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've tried this emulator out for the first time and it seems really good. Unlike mupen64++ I don't think PD/GE:X freezes while creating your profile. Ran it at 60fps with the mouse injector running in the background and wow is it fast, faster than it is on N64 console. Question. Will there be online support in the future for this specific build?

madmax386
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

absolutly loving this build of 1964, good job stolen, and that mouse injector wow thats just gold. Will be trying the multiplayer side of it this weekend, hope all goes well

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
madmax386
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Havnt had time to test out GE-MP that is bundled with this build. For those that have what is it like compared to AQZ and kaillarra client?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
madmax386
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is there Anyway to disable mouse acceleration on the Mouse Injector ??

AstroBomber
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, press 4 key again to turn off the mouse injection or just close the mouse injection altogether.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Man if they could script this thing to work online I'd be down for some matches for sure.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: