ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

1964 60FPS bundle for GoldenEye 007/Perfect Dark
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

stolen is having problems accesing his account. He asked me to post a message:

stolen wrote:
madmax386: Please read the readme FAQ, there is a guide for disabling mouse acceleration.
MultiplayerX: A quickstart guide can be found within the GE-MP sub-directory. Make sure the client (Player 2) has entered in the correct information into ge-mp.ini. You may need to open port 46102 if you are the host (Player 1). It's quite clunky however I've managed to have had up to 10 rounds of GoldenEye with over 300 ping without any crashes (YMMV).

If you cannot find the answers in the readme file then may need to download the latest version of the bundle which has updated readme files.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sad Wreck can fix it but I think he's on sabbatical for the summer.

Cars&Cats
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

does anyone have a working down-loading link?

e: found a working link

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A mighty welcome good sire ! Cheers C

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WTF ? Read the comments scroll to bottom of the archive page

stolen 1997-2014 ..!? His sister logged in his Valve and said he suicided .. and everyone says his mouse injection is a logger ..

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Crying or Very sad that is so SAD!
Shocked

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mistamontiel wrote:
WTF ? Read the comments scroll to bottom of the archive page

stolen 1997-2014 ..!? His sister logged in his Valve and said he suicided .. and everyone says his mouse injection is a logger ..

This is quite interesting that he just suddenly dies and we find out that its a keylogger this whole time. I'm surprise nobody ever had an issue with it before till recently.

I don't know if I could believe if he died or not even after I read though the comment boxes. It is quite so sudden to just hear about it right now out of no where. The last thing we all heard from Stolen is a quote from Sogun. That is about it.

And not to sound nit picky but why would his sister have access to his account all of a sudden? It honestly sounds pretty false and someone is framing this guy. Plus what is even weirder, is the fact he had trouble having access to his account recently. And then sent a message to Sogun about it "Under another account" about having issues and never had it corrected it seems.

Everything seems a little fishy to me. Rolling Eyes

Till more information is given out that his death is real. I just honestly can't believe it till then.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm of the same mind as you, Aries. It's certainly possible that he did indeed pass away, but the whole thing has been a bit odd. He had requested his Shooters account be deleted on multiple occassions - even after Sogun was in contact with him to straighten out the issues he had on here. It's as if he grew tired of all the B.S. that can go on online and wanted an out. Horrible way to go about it, if that's the case. If not, and his death is true, than it's a loss for our community and probably others.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

doctornull
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sincerely hope this is not true. I posted a link with a video to it on reddit here, which is where the allegations of keylogging first surfaced, though they were never proven.

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can anyone definitely confirm/deny that it's a key logger (or any other kind of malware)?

I use Avast! and Zone Alarm, and neither of them told me of any malware, but that's not conclusive, so I'd be grateful if someone more technical than me could take a look and post their conclusions.

Oersted
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

About the malware accusations, the way the mouse injector works (injecting it onto the emulator's memory) will trigger some antivirus, something like that happens with other programs, like winsock packet editor.

The other accusation would be this picture http://i.imgur.com/1xbC1Dk.png showing what it apparently is the injector downloading a payload from a estonian IP, and deleting system 32 if it can't connect to the internet.
Now, I have opened the program on IDA and have not found it, as a matter of fact the mouse injector seems completely different from what it looks on the image

I have also been playing with this for years, including moments where I had no internet connection, and nothing happened to my PC or my steam account, where I have several valuable TF2 items still intact (many comments on the archive.org page talk about the bundle stealing their steam items)

In short, the program gives virus scan positives because of the way it works, and I am almost sure the IDA thing is just a fake, and the comments on the archive page is just someone with a bone to pick with the creator.

doctornull
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is it possible someone can build a new version from the latest source (assuming it's available somewhere, as has been claimed) and redistribute it?

Nige111
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I've got the source code if anyone still cares - it was included with the version I downloaded (which appears to be clean, from looking over the source and decompiling the included exe).

I'll upload the source tomorrow as I'm about to go to bed, the files included are for the modified 1964, mouse injector and GE-MP.

Mr.Nexon
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thank you for this topic. i was not sure if it was safe to download now i know it is safe. i have uploaded the source at mega.co.nz

Nige111
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, ideal - sorry about not uploading my copy of the source, I've been extremely busy with work recently.

When I get home tonight I'll take a look over the source you uploaded and diff it against mine, and if mine has any changes I'll upload that too.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: