ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

1964 60FPS bundle for GoldenEye 007/Perfect Dark
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looking forward to trying the new version, and this time around we'll know for definite that it's not been infected with malware.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a bit bogus .. I highly doubt the late RIP stolen would be uh logging our keys n where er whatevs

It's like what the other buddy said .. someone jus had a bone ta pick with stolen

EDIT: Malwarebytes (all you'll ever need instead of a nanny) came up empty , she's clean

EDIT 2: I BELIEVE I have the last one stolen put out but there is nowhere to go and tell . Link on last page went bunk

Nige111
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I just ran a folder diff on my sources vs Mr.Nexon's, and there isn't any real difference, just aesthetic stuff such as including "(goldeneye.neocities.org)" wherever Stolen's name appears, minor things like that.

Here's a link to the full DIFF

And here are the (important) files that are different.

GE-MP main.c
Mouse Injector main.c
Mouse Injector main.c

And just incase anyone cares, here's a link to my sources.

Mr.Nexon
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my version is from freelibs.org and i havent had a problem yet. the pomf.se links on the neocities archive are still working if you wanted to get the last official version

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Every link is down :/
Alec: Fate

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HackBond

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here's a mirror

https://mega.co.nz/#!dpp3hBiR!FK95GczG_e-krjAu0HZhhZe6zO_wkrlBE2B0sSp7KKU

EDIT: A version that URL tags work on.
http://bit.ly/1WaVcVI

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mr.Nexon wrote:
my version is from freelibs.org and i havent had a problem yet. the pomf.se links on the neocities archive are still working if you wanted to get the last official version

Thank you, the pomf links have been archived and still online.

Nige111
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Apologies for my links going down, they were hosted on my VPS that I had to re-image.

I currently don't have access to the PC that the files are on so they probably won't be back up for a few weeks.

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah the reason was, that my pc was too slowly.

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The download links are dead. Get it from here:

https://archive.org/details/1964-60FPS-Edition

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Since some virus killers claimed the file was infected, I sent it to Avast! (the makers of the great, free, Avast! Antivirus, and they've just e-mailed me back to say that it's a false positive, and the latest Avast! update now reports the file as being clean.

So hopefully that's cleared up, once and for all.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings, I have been using this emulator for over a year and like to share my modifications I've made. In my experience perfect dark has difficulty sustaining 60 frames, I increased the overclock to nine times [from six] & there are three overclock profiles to choose [1X\6X\9X] - 9X plays perfect dark better than 6X, with less frame drops. I made changes to the mousehack - Before it scan for emu process every loop [500 times a seconds], it is unoptimized and wasteful, I capped the scan rate to two per second. I slowed down the perfect dark speed hack, it wouldn't stop executing the hack and cause perfect dark to lag. Now it is less noticeable and with the 9X overclock it rarely happens.

People were asking for my 1964 mod on reddit, I've uploaded up on mediafire and catbox. Feedback appreciated
-> Moved http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=7045

Last edited by Carnivorous on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carnivorous wrote:
Greetings, I have been using this emulator for over a year and like to share my modifications I've made. In my experience perfect dark has difficulty sustaining 60 frames, I increased the overclock to nine times [from six] & there are three overclock profiles to choose [1X\6X\9X] - 9X plays perfect dark better than 6X, with less frame drops. I made changes to the mousehack - Before it scan for emu process every loop [500 times a seconds], it is unoptimized and wasteful, I capped the scan rate to two per second. I slowed down the perfect dark speed hack, it wouldn't stop executing the hack and cause perfect dark to lag. Now it is less noticeable and with the 9X overclock it rarely happens.

People were asking for my 1964 mod on reddit, I've uploaded up on mediafire and catbox. Feedback appreciated
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xiab5elks2jbnpn/1964_GEPD_Final.zip
https://files.catbox.moe/gdbqwj.zip

Thanks for this mate!

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can someone help me? It stucks always in fullscreen, but in window mode, everything is fine.

specs: GTX 970, 16 GB Ram, i7 4900.

Would be great if someone knows how to solve this issue Smile

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: