ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GlideN64 2.0 released

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:12 pm    Post subject: GlideN64 2.0 released Reply with quote Back to top

GlideN64 2.0 has been released.
http://gliden64.blogspot.com.es/

I can't get it to work smoothly on my computer so I don't know if it's even more demanding than 1.0 or that I'm setting it wrong.
I haven't tested it with GE or PD after noticing that Mario 64, Mario Kart 64 and Wave Race 64 perform and look a lot better with the old Glide64 plugin.

Does anybody know how can I have the same "Force bilinear filtering" look that Glide64 has in GlideN64? There's a lot of text and menus that look horrible with the filter combinations I tried or too pixelated without them.

This project looked very promising at the beginning but it does many things worse than the 2012 plugin from the same author.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't understand .. I extract the mupen64plus-video-GLideN64.dll to plugins directory for whatever emulator , yet it does not appear

And what ? It's tailored for Mupen only now ?

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not using Mupen64 so I don't know if it has any issues. You should use the content in the bin/mupen64Plus folder (all the files) for that emulator.

I use Project64 and I copied the content in the bin/zilmar-spec folder to the emulator's plugin folder and it worked.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: