ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Funny autoaim discovery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Funny autoaim discovery Reply with quote Back to top

I was experimenting with the Combat Simulator searching for some data to do my custom levels when I discovered something that has been there for 11 years without me to notice.

When you are unarmed the autoaim feature has no effect on you. But just show a gun and all weapons would automatically point to you. I find it a nice way to balance multi matches but never noticed it until today. Shocked

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Funny autoaim discovery Reply with quote Back to top

Sogun wrote:
I was experimenting with the Combat Simulator searching for some data to do my custom levels when I discovered something that has been there for 11 years without me to notice.

When you are unarmed the autoaim feature has no effect on you. But just show a gun and all weapons would automatically point to you. I find it a nice way to balance multi matches but never noticed it until today. Shocked

I've noticed, but never really cared because I never thought about it much.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Perhaps the developers figured it would encourage players to play more honourably, and actually wait for their opponents to arm themselves before attempting to take their heads off? I believe this feature is also in GoldenEye.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I noticed this a long time ago and yes Wreck, it is in Goldeneye.

fantsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Old stuff. But I never use autoaim anyways.
Very Happy

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with wreck.

Also it just wouldn't feel right if autoaim would be enabled on an unarmed player

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not only did I not notice this, I didn't notice this post either hehe. That's kinda cool.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: