ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Goldeneye multi - Multi levels patch for PD?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldyz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Goldeneye multi - Multi levels patch for PD? Reply with quote Back to top

Ollllollll0

while trying out the GEX patch i have arrived at a weird place:

Its multiplayer feels way too much like Goldeneye - Exclamation
As i have said over & over at the Xbox forums, there is only 3 things that bring me back to playing Goldeneye Multiplayer-
1 - The levels (& not all of them)
2 - the music
3 - The destructible Bullet proof vest (shields)

The weapons in Goldeneye are fun - But PD pretty much has included their futuristic counter parts anyway -
A big mistake in my opinion - is the fact that Rare did not upgrade the classic weapons with reload animations & in some cases secondary features -

That is why i play PD more than GE - the secondary modes & reloads makes the multiplayer a more complex experience.

I don't think Wreck & Company have forgotten this -
& if i remember correctly - Oldyz was told that some kind of Futuristic Goldeneye Multiplayer levels patch is in store

I think there should also be a patch that is a "untouched version"
Think GEX without the characters Or most props - Just the old classic multiplayer levels available for play in Perfect dark -

I have no idea if importing the GEX multi levels is a relatively easy task -

As far as i know the editor makes only one level replacement per patch - GEX being the exception because of some additional hacking by Wreck, Subdrag, Zointiky, & Co.- which allowed for the patch to contain multiple level replacements-

If it is an average task for the editor, it could be the perfect way for future multi level creators\editors to practice - think of it as a task to be done as part of a mid level tutorial....
So instead of having Wreck & company do it, they can give us the instructions step by step to do it ourselves for those of us who want to make custom multiple replacement, multiplayer level packs.

I hope asking for this is not much of a bother -

Oldyz is on vancation- New thundercats or Old thundercats? will his old action figures see new life?
Ps sorry once again posted in wrong section, moved to here...
since is more related to hacking
Embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: