ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Zelda Ocarina\Majora's mask Levels, props, characters, etc
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldyz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Zelda Ocarina\Majora's mask Levels, props, characters, etc Reply with quote Back to top

Ollo here:

some what related to
phillies037 &
Sogun projects:

It seems that Majora's Clock Town complete with the insides of the Inn & other buildings would be a fine place to make a custom mission / multiplayer level.

Of ocarina's The ranch with hoverbikes would be a weird place to have multi battles

Oldyz is on vancation : Cowboys & Aliens have nothing against Tek-bowed Indians

Last edited by oldyz on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 5 times in total

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I'm not at all familiar with Majora's Mask (curse you three day system!), but I do know Ocarina quite well. I wouldn't mind seeing Kokiri Forest, or Hyrule Castle. There's probably the odd dungeon that would make for an interesting FPS map, as well. Gerudo's Fortress might be a little confusing, but could also be good.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

radorn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have a work in progress clock town since more than a year ago, and I whish I didn't have to reveal it so soon, but threads like this force me to.
I also have plans for other zelda maps.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Well, I'm not at all familiar with Majora's Mask (curse you three day system!), but I do know Ocarina quite well. I wouldn't mind seeing Kokiri Forest, or Hyrule Castle. There's probably the odd dungeon that would make for an interesting FPS map, as well. Gerudo's Fortress might be a little confusing, but could also be good.

Gerudo's Fortress sounds like a very cool mutli player level.The roof's can be used as sniper spots .Whole level is big enough for Capture the Flag.
The Water Temple in Multi would be like Car Park: CONFUSING hahaha xD
What About making a custom Market from scratch? That also sounds nice.

As for Majora's Mask. I agree on having Clock Town for either Single or Multi player, Preferably Multi.
Other then than, I don't know what other Majora's Mask level would be well suited.
I have both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask on my Wii so I could go around the levels looking which is good

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Personally, I'm not really fond of any Zelda. Too medieval and long for me

The 3 map Banjo Kazooie patch is ace, though. Hilarity. Is there chances of an even larger level though ?

The entire Gruntilda's Lair..that would be so amazing =) Or have them split in pieces if not possible

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mistamontiel wrote:

No offense but you have no taste in games then

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Then why am I here ? Why're you offended ?

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just a way of saying man, I mean how can you not love zelda? I love it with all my life xD

stolen
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BGS wrote:
mistamontiel wrote:

No offense but you have no taste in games then

Just because someone doesn't like a game you like doesn't mean they have no taste. Taste is all but objective and to judge those with different taste then yours is meaningless.

Anyway, back to topic. I also think Gerudo's Fortress would be a very fun multiplayer map.

Pendragon1995
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree Zelda maps would be huge fun. Clock Town or Goron City would be great. Romani's ranch would be, interesting. A little too open though. There would be nowhere to hide bases.
I am surprised that someone can not enjoy MM, or for that matter Zelda. Too bad for you I guess, you're missing out big time Razz

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ agree'd.
Another level that would be nice for GE or PD would be Zora's Domain(the frozen version). Imagine using the waterfall as a sniping spot Razz

Trevor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Imagine being able to swim in PD.
That would be cool.

Trev

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Swimming I've found to be bad in all games!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, swimming in most First-Person Shooters is kind of lame. It's more suited to action adventures, like Mario and Banjo-Kazooie.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Pendragon1995
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Water levels can be fun but most of the time are a pain. RBB, SM64's water levels, OoT Water Temple was annoying if you didn't know where the hidden key was. All excellent examples of annoying waters levels.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: