ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Favorite multiplayer level

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Fav multiplayer level (w/ no gs)
Temple
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Complex
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Caves (LOL again)
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Library
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Facility
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Bunker
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Archives
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Caverns (LOL had to put it there)
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Egypt
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

ptb
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Favorite multiplayer level Reply with quote Back to top

So what is your favorite non gameshark required level? I'm sure facility will win, but there are some other good levels.

I voted complex. I love the facility, it was the first level I ever player (in multi) in the game, but my special and best level, has and ALWAYS WILL BE the complex!

Sit down, shut up, and toak!

I'm in the hauhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They are all great in different ways. The stage I've probably spent the most time playing in multiplayer is the Facility. But non-mission stage wise, I'd have to choose the Library. Complex had a very cool look to it, one in which we'll never forget. Temple was interesting because of how big and open it was, as well as the vertical sliding doors. Caves was pretty much a copy of the Jungle, but featured some welcome changes. Bunker ii was a wonderful stage, really large and well designed. Archives was just a wonderful looking level, complete with metallic crates and breakable glass. Caverns had some of the sweetest doors in gaming history. Egypt was far from my favourite. There's just something about the Facility that drew you in. Perhaps it was partly because it's extremely accurate to the film, with a whole other section tossed in. It looked and played wonderfully.

The Extremist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't played GE multiplayer in a while, but as far as I can remember, Temple was the best. Cool

stack_master
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wheres the stack man?

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You are the stack man.

You know what I voted for, I could only choose one of them.

I espcecially like that little dark area with the brownish clay walls. It has a body armor on it. And that little area just below, many a good player has died thinking they could hide down there.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

dudeman
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hehe. No Basement or Stack? Stack is mine, thank you.

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mine is Caves or Caverns because of my old sig.

You would have to vote the library since it contains both the stack and the basement.

You guys did know what that was I know it, so whatcha doin' whatcha doin'?

Ok, who voted facility? It's barely too small.

E3Esxt02
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

complex is sooo good...and it's my fav on pd

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, they connected that little underground dark room next to the main room, but they revealed all the hiding spots darn.

Very few people I played used them, maybe I did too much and didn't all out shoot as much as I needed in that level. My favorite one is the one in the open back room with the body armor. I think a dd44 is there in the original power weapons guns.

john lennon
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Favourite Reply with quote Back to top

My favourite multiplayer level in goldeneye would have to be Cradle because it is so fun to fall off its platform and you dont die!

Maxout

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PtB wanted the original levels it looks like. What would it be John instead of something you have to modify. Correct me if I'm wrong, someone check the mainpage, but if you were to say stack, then Library would be your pick, because you can choose library, basement, or 'stack' combining library and basement. The stack is actually pretty big, don't know how much comparing it to the Egyptian Temple, but still a good one.

john lennon
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: favourite level Reply with quote Back to top

Another level I like that I don`t have to modify would be probably library or facilty.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like Basement...it's not on there.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: