ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

The Perfect dark editor.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:38 pm    Post subject: The Perfect dark editor. Reply with quote Back to top

I'm wanting to have some fun with the perfect dark editor, spice the game up a bit, but I'm having a bit of bother injecting the project I done into a rom, it says something about a macros.ini file. All i'm wanting to do really is to add some more opponents in.

Also, can't I tell a certain entity on a level to follow the pads I place down, so like I could have a guard spawn and just follow me to where I'm at? How would I change the action block so he stops and shoots at me till death?

Is it difficult configuring the action blocks, is it like deciphering to figure out which does what?

Whenever I get experienced I want to create my own SP/MP level.
Is clipping taking chunks out of textures to fit the map better?

I know, a lot of questions, but it would be greatly appreciated if someone could answer them

HackBond

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: The Perfect dark editor. Reply with quote Back to top

You need to save it as a project before injecting it as one.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a specific action block to enable an entity to act as if it were your co-op buddy?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's an action 10B:
Make Guard Ally (10)/Foe (02)

Set it to 10 in guard 04XX block.

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any action block to make the spawned opponent entities run to you and attack just like there is in Goldeneye?

I got a good idea also and it should be possible, what about if we changed a solo map into a wave survival map when you had only about 5 allies and there is about 50 waves? You know whenever so and so dies spawn these guards, whenever these guards all are terminated spawn next wave, sounds good?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That should be possible - there aren't PD specific tutorials, but GE's guard spawn blocks are similar enough. One of these days I'll work on PD tutorial equivalents.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: