ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Increasing both my health and simulant health.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:15 am    Post subject: Increasing both my health and simulant health. Reply with quote Back to top

I'm wanting just to make the simulants have more health, possibly doubled or tripled as well as my own, I don't know how this will be done but I won't mind if even gun power is set to half or a third, although that may be the longer route as there are so many and that would require many codes.

I'm finding that ammo is far too efficient, and that it needs to be used, the sims need to be like terminators, as do i Twisted Evil

also is it only me who plays GE:X now, is this community going dead?

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nope, I still play GE:X , GE and PD. In fact a couple of us are making custom weapons, look in the Hacker Central

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool, whenever I soon get fibre optic hopefully I can play you then on mupen.

I've got that hacking document that I may look into sometime.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ sounds great! we need to get more players/people active here and doing some hacking Razz

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe more death animations in combat simulator? You know what code, we could try and add more

oldyz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Increasing both my health and simulant health. Reply with quote Back to top

Merkieman wrote:
I'm wanting just to make the simulants have more health, possibly doubled or tripled as well as my own, I don't know how this will be done but I won't mind if even gun power is set to half or a third, although that may be the longer route as there are so many and that would require many codes.

I'm finding that ammo is far too efficient, and that it needs to be used, the sims need to be like terminators, as do i Twisted Evil

also is it only me who plays GE:X now, is this community going dead?

Olllo here:
this problem is solved with no hacking in the player & simulat settings on the Combat sim menu - there are sliding bars to adjust the percentage of damage that can be applied to specific characters & human players -
after you adjust theses setting you can save to memmory pack and load them -
One way to hack this is to modify the default slider evels of simulants on the menu to be at 250 % by default and for humans to be about 120%
(that's how we play PD because the guns ARE too powerful an it makes it feel more like GE damage that way)

Oldyz is on vancation - making movie scripts for PETA's new web sites

Trevor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What! Whats with all this too powerful business...?
You try getting shot and see how many shots you take before falling to the ground in a heap.

Since this request is on the table, I forward another, No health (But not one-hit-kill, i.e. body armour counts and a leg hit doesnt kill you instantly)

Trev

CharAznable0
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wait, not done by hacking?

In the player handicap menu it is the player handicap, in my experience if I lower it I belive I'm much weaker and the sims are more accurate, and if I raise it to 1000% the sims never hardly can hit me, what i just want is weaker guns or more health for everyone, how cna this be done, please say

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: