ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Share your Gamer Tag here!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yurei
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:06 am    Post subject: Share your Gamer Tag here! Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you mods!

It has come to my attention, that there seems to be no official "share your gamertag here" thread, and that despite having a rather small but strong community, everyone seems to scatter on the internet!

We need to fix this, and for this I ask this topic to be stickied so we can hopefully share our Gamer Tags and, by doing this, revive a bit of activity on Perfect Dark XBLA!

I'll start with mine as I really want some PD online action with you guys!

Gamer Tags :
  • Yurei : toXic Oxyd3
  • sumbodyshero : sumbodyshero
  • st33v 0h : st33v 0h
  • jayloonar : fightmusic94
  • acceptable67 & his bro' : KONFUZE
  • SilentSputnik the #1 : SilentSputnik
  • Michel010505 : Michel010505
  • Mr Jimsta : Mr Jimsta
  • 00Dark : God Superweapon
  • QB 45 : Servo14
  • Chops : Spinning Walrus
  • Simdrew1993 : Simdrew1993

List to be updated as they come! Thanks in advance. Wink

Last edited by Yurei on Sun May 20, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 7 times in total

sumbodyshero
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am sumbodyshero on XL, PSN, and Steam.

I no longer have a PS3, however, and I only get games on Steam when they are sold no where else.

Also, the only games I really play on 360 are Perfect Dark Zero and BK: Nuts and Bolts. I am a PDZ FANATIC, so hit me up if you want to play. When they shut down the servers for that game, I will be extremely depressed.

I do own PD XBLA but I deleted it. I felt like the controls were very poorly done, with no dedicated secondary fire button or cycle weapon backwards button, two things I can do with my emulator. Also, there is no dead zone option, and the aiming is just awful since the dead zone is set too high.

HOWEVER. I will absolutely play counter op with you! Because in all the years I've had PD, I've NEVER been able to play this amazing feature as my friends either thought it was dumb, or thought I would beat them too quickly. So bring on the counter op.

st33v 0h
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey guys,
my gamer tag is the same as my username: st33v 0h

basically this is like my favourite game ever, and it sucks to see that no one is ever playing online. and when someone does come on, i have to pretend to do horribly so the other player doesn't rage quit. i'm not an elitist or anything but i'm not bad at the game either. i just want someone to play with!! maybe we can get an 8-player private match going sometime... let me know!!

Yurei
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sumbodyshero wrote:
I do own PD XBLA but I deleted it. I felt like the controls were very poorly done, with no dedicated secondary fire button or cycle weapon backwards button, two things I can do with my emulator. Also, there is no dead zone option, and the aiming is just awful since the dead zone is set too high.

HOWEVER. I will absolutely play counter op with you! Because in all the years I've had PD, I've NEVER been able to play this amazing feature as my friends either thought it was dumb, or thought I would beat them too quickly. So bring on the counter op.

Thanks for sharing man. Smile I'd love to get osme PD Zero action aswell, barely been able to play it online, I'd kill to play the coop campaign!

About Perfect Dark, well indeed some Joystick-beased options sure oculd have been added, but heh, better than nothing. Smile
Also you can cycle back and forth using either B or Y.

st33v 0h wrote:
basically this is like my favourite game ever, and it sucks to see that no one is ever playing online. and when someone does come on, i have to pretend to do horribly so the other player doesn't rage quit. i'm not an elitist or anything but i'm not bad at the game either. i just want someone to play with!! maybe we can get an 8-player private match going sometime... let me know!!

Well I'd also enjoy some games with you, and shame people ragequit so much on games these days. Add me already!

sumbodyshero
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great thread. Thanks for this. I will add you guys and reinstall PD XBLA.

Definitely hit me up, especially for PDZ. Hell, even some Nuts and Bolts action is more than welcome.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is something I always wondered ever since it was released: Does PD XBLA have voice chat?

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I LOVE PD XBLA. I played it extensively in January and Feburary this year, beating the entire game plently of times and unlocking an ample amount of cheats. Now, that I don't play it anymore, I can not give you my gamer tag. Only if this thread was made after Christmas I would've!

Quote:
This is something I always wondered ever since it was released: Does PD XBLA have voice chat?

Xbox in general has voice chat. You just hop in parties.

jayloonar
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fightmusic94

jayloonar
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you guys should head on over to the official pd forums on xbox.com
the main community is there

add the pros:

michel010505
silent sputnik
mr jimsta

and a few more Razz

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jayloonar wrote:

add the pros:

michel010505
silent sputnik
mr jimsta

and a few more Razz

Dude, those are the EXACT 3 guys I constantly hung out in parties. xD

jayloonar
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

acceptable67 wrote:
jayloonar wrote:

add the pros:

michel010505
silent sputnik
mr jimsta

and a few more Razz

Dude, those are the EXACT 3 guys I constantly hung out in parties. xD

LOL

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sorta off topic I think, but I played Perfect Dark ( the trial version) at a friends house yesterday, the controls took a bit to get used to but I managed to have a blast.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright! I'm back on the game, reconciling with my old friend, MrJimsta. My gamer tag is KONFUZE, but my brother uses the account as well, so 70% of the time it will be him playing CoD or something.

00Dark

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My gamertag is God Superweapon so add me if you want to play some PD XBLA! Smile

Yurei
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Updated after quite some time, sorry guys. I still stand for my sticky request, please mods!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: