ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Grand Theft Auto V

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackBond

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:50 am    Post subject: Grand Theft Auto V Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.rockstargames.com/videos/video/8001

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mind = Blown

Can't fricking wait!

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

any news on which system it's coming out for?
If it's also coming to the WiiU I would buy it.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This game going to be amazing.

I remember when i 1st played the 3th grand thef auto. To me i always think it the best free rome game i ever seen and played.

By the way this wont ever be on WiiU or Wii at all. Since games like this never get on nintendo hardware system ever. So dont put your high hopes on it.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, "Scarface: The World is Yours" came out on the Wii. That was full of coarse language, violence, and drug references. I do doubt that it'll come out on a Nintendo console, but I wouldn't say that just because of the content alone. The addition of prostitutes may push it past the line, however.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm well with the WiiU Nintendo is pushing to a more hardcore audience as well as casual players.So I think it might be possible to appear on the WiiU.
Another argument to this is that Nintendo has sent WiiU Development Kits to Rockstar games.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck has a very good point. Scar face on wii. With all that stuff and violence and things. Im not even sure how they even got that on wii. with out removing most of the content.

And Nintendo letting rockstar make games for wii now? This is a shocker if i do say so my self.

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I totally see GTA V on the WiiU:
-There were other Rockstar games on the Wii as Bully and Manhunt 2.
-There was a temporaly exclusive GTA for the Nintendo DS (Chinatown Wars). I think there was another GTA for the GameBoy Color.

WiiU has been developed looking for big third party support and GTA is the most important game of that kind (with the COD series).

I've never been a huge fan of GTA, didn't bother about the story at all. What I liked about the game was causing chaos and running from the police. Twisted Evil

Yurei
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Well, "Scarface: The World is Yours" came out on the Wii. That was full of coarse language, violence, and drug references. I do doubt that it'll come out on a Nintendo console, but I wouldn't say that just because of the content alone. The addition of prostitutes may push it past the line, however.

Resident Evil 4 was a Game Cube exclusive for some time and it was quite gore IMHO.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Manhunt 2 went to the fricking WiiWii. R*'s biggest mistake.

So much controversy, and they had to censor it from AO to M for the Wii PS2 PSP. At least PC is untouched

No prostitutes or anything though. Personally GTA is more violent than the Manhunts

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah yes i forgot Manhunt 2 was made by Rockstar games.

That game was another one that got push almost to far. For its gore and heavy violence and drugs and what not.

And yes Grand Theft Auto China Wars. Was on DS. But it was not bad at all. It had cartoon grafect. and it was far up screen so it was not close screen at all.

I really never saw anything really bad in that game. And it was a rated T game i think right?

So yeah i really don't see how Grand Theft Auto V will ever be on a Nintendo system. And from what i see from that video. This game is going to be push far into how real life base it seems.

So if they even do port this to WiiU somehow. This game will probably have some tweaking done to it. To be more friendly for the WiiU system.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I played Manhunt on the GameCube years ago and actually got tired of it. It's like they just tried to be as vulgar as possible within a short period of time. I may have gotten more use out of it had I not been turned away by such nonsense.

Resident Evil 4 was rather gory, and the remake of Metal Gear Solid (The Twin Snakes) was also heavy on the blood and violence. Sometimes these games make it onto Nintendo consoles, and sometimes they don't. The both of those were exclusives (though RE ended up on PS2 and others since), which may have added to their appeal to Big N.

A possible issue with Wii was that every game made for PS3 and 360 would need significant downgrading to play on it. I still think RE5 could have been way better with the Wii remote and nunchuck style gameplay, but they'd have had to make a lot of graphical changes - which would defeat the purpose of the game (considering how much care they put into little details, like the hair on character's heads). It's ironic to think that RE4 needed downgrading to run on a PS2 years back...

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Manhunt 1 was ported to the GC ? Golly.

RE4 indeed was downgraded to run on PS2. Very oddly. I beat it through on PS2 and GC, Professional. PS2 first, I mean it was still a nice port, and had extra content, and one disc

GC version spawns M0RE ENEMIES !

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I played it first on the PS2 (RE4), and later picked it up on the Wii. I believe the Wii version was kind of a combination of the two, utilizing the original GC game and throwing in the extras the PlayStation release packed in. The Wii Edition was superior to the PS2 in every way, so I was very pleased to have gotten it.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I played it first on the PS2 (RE4), and later picked it up on the Wii. I believe the Wii version was kind of a combination of the two, utilizing the original GC game and throwing in the extras the PlayStation release packed in. The Wii Edition was superior to the PS2 in every way, so I was very pleased to have gotten it.

Hm i never played the Gamecube one befor.

But i have play the PS2 version. And to me. Its by far the best RE game ever made. Even better then RE5.

I wanted to rent RE4 for wii. But my brother talk me out of it and told me to get pokePark. Rolling Eyes

I knew i sud of gotten RE4 then that game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: