ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Low Resolution Guard Obj Files

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: Low Resolution Guard Obj Files Reply with quote Back to top

Since we cannot reasonly edit guard characters, we can only swap textures (due to the very complicated merging), I have exported low resolution guard obj files. Presumably, in many cases they use the same texture in high and low res, but texturing should be much simpler using low res versions.

http://www.battlefieldforever.com/hackers/priv/subdrag/LowPolyGuard.rar

The heads, if separated from body,do *not* have to reuse models and can import full new models, but all characters must be texture replacements.

This should speed up Goldfinger character development, I hope, open these in a modeller, swap images with yours, then when you're done submit me the textures and ids of replacement.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Perhaps these are less useful than I thought, apparently the hi res models use more of the textures and these are slapped together.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: