ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Perfect Dark N64 Samples Test

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ultralisk27
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Perfect Dark N64 Samples Test Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, everybody!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, forgive me if I screwed up. For those that don't know, I've been watching the forums on and off since I've found out about GE Editor 1.0 being released. I've join the forums a few days ago to maybe help with projects and stuff. I'm no super hacker, but I can maybe do some small things.

As for the samples, I used the N64 Sound Tool to export all the instruments to my music program (I use Reason 6 btw). I'm not 100% done with the samples, but I made a song testing out some of the samples so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjmt-G9FXls

I almost gave up on the song when I was like 58 secs in, because the strings were giving me a hard time. Mad They sounded so muffled and off, but I managed to pull through and got em' to sound right, for the most part. Also, is it possible to import wavs into Perfect Dark? I've completely forgot, that I deleted the editor a long time ago on this laptop, because I was having some issues. Thanks!

WiiU: Ultralisk27
Xbox live: Ultralisk27
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ultralisk27?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I enjoyed the tune. Yes, you can import wavs into PD, and also MP3s for the mp3 based sound.

Ultralisk27
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks you! I'm gonna try and give it a go.

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ultralisk27?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the melody Ultralisk27, has something of laboratories Datadyne and part of the melody of el Institute Carrington (area of training) maybe. I like the rhythm of the melody but with that mission can fit well? do at that level would use his melody? It might do well to the multiplayer mode or challenges

Ultralisk27
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, thanks for your input, Saturn! Haha, it sounds like some sort of dataDyne mini game the more I listen to it. I do agree that it would fit well in multiplayer and challenge mode.

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love the track!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: