ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[Map] Aztec
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: [Map] Aztec Reply with quote Back to top

Aztec for GoldenEye: X

Background Complete!
Portals and Visibility Complete!
Clipping and Footsteps Complete!
Setup in progress...

Ive had the background and clipping complete for this map for a while so i thought it best time i get a setup in and post it, hope you like the picks.
https://www.twitch.tv/00action

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations 00action good job, I love as is and hopefully you can play in next patch. Luckily, already had wanted to know about any news related to goldeneye X, I has become eternal time since the last patch

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That looks great!! Smile

MAURO
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks awesome. But bond holding two AR33 (Sorry, I forgot the name of the gun) is kinda weird, as in goldeneye. The game will have this feature?

Bond: Your last chance! Give me the name!!

Lachaise: You still threat me, even without your weapon??

Bond: *BANG!*

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MAURO: you can pick up double AR33s in goldeneye aztec, collect them of jaws.

MAURO
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know. But it's still weird... It's physically impossible to hold two heavy guns like these.

Just my opinion, anyway...

Bond: Your last chance! Give me the name!!

Lachaise: You still threat me, even without your weapon??

Bond: *BANG!*

oldyz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

00action:
is it me or the pics show that you are playing the map in "mission mode"?
just to test how it behaves in single player mode?

Can't wait to test this map in multi
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mauro,
0llllO dice -
Not for Jaws its not -

I wish characters would have different values besides the height -
-abilities -
So for example , if you choose Jaws, you would be able to use the ARs in a double fashion, and most any other heavy weapon....
Also Jaws in multiplayer would be a bit slower (like 87%) but relatively more resistant and almost invulnerable to punch & slap attacks - and recover from dizziness quicker..

Short guys like Elvis or Oddjob should be a bit faster (107% acceleration)
this to compensate that in the PErfect dark engine - shor guys ARE slower-
(they have to cover the same distance with shorter "legs" with the same average acceleration)
Opposite to big guys , short guys are easier to slap , with the exception of Oddjob, of course, but Elvis should get damaged easier by slaps, get dizzy a bit longer, and also have a harder time aiming heavy guns....

Oldyz is buying Bootleg clothes

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeh these picks show the mission setup because thats what the mod needs now, missions! No doubt a VR setup will be tested at some point and depending on how well it plays wreck will decide whether it will go in or not.

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would love to play the Mission of the Aztec level does my question is if you know if the missions iran appearing in each patch according to the level where are arranged in original goldeneye? or if in the next patch will leave any mission to play regardless of their order? does IE not gonna nignun patch more until the level Dam this ready to play?

MRKane

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow...I'm back after quite a leave of absence...

That is some seriously nice work! This is one of may fav. levels in the entire game, and my only wish is that PD would run on my backup unit!

@SATURN_81: I've been working on the Dam for some time now, but real life got in the way with course work etc. This pressure it now relived, but if you'd like to help out - send me a PM!

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SATURN_81: im not 100% sure how wreck is going to be releasing the missions and in what order but when all missions are complete they will be in the original order as they were in goldeneye.

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looking Great!

yuki2012
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: [Map] Aztec Reply with quote Back to top

00action wrote:
Aztec for GoldenEye: X

Background Complete!
Portals and Visibility Complete!
Clipping and Footsteps Complete!
Setup in progress...

Ive had the background and clipping complete for this map for a while so i thought it best time i get a setup in and post it, hope you like the picks.

Sounds great.

MRKane

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are we overhauling the guards in PD for this mod or importing the GE models into the engine? Given the frustration I'm facing with my efforts atm I'd probably "find" the time to do a bit of texture work!

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MRKane, I feel very conestarle after a week, I'd like to be able to help if you could on his Dam map and anyone in the Forum.
the truth is I can't because of my low level of English, which makes difficult understand tutorials on GEeditor or PDeditor, the end result is still not do anything in them.
00Action: I need something to say on the order of the missions, and I see that still does not seem to be a solution for power play vehicles (truck Dam, tank in the streets and Runway) as well as play level gas Facility.esto makes me think that the first levels to be released must have solved these problemsWhile that other levels seems to have no difficulty to create missions, or that at least these missions have some similarity with Perfect Dark.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: